Home

Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franchise Mode Transfer Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franchise Mode Transfer Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2020, 07:09 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Lol! I'm sorry but "Reimagined Player Bodies"*and*"Off-Ball Humanization" crack me up.*
Yea. It's sad that outside of the faster load times, nothing that is being promised for the next-gen releases was anything the current hardware was limiting them from achieving. I know the load times will be quicker, that's a product of the new systems themselves and not really EA doing an excellent job. Everything else they are talking about are just phrases that the marketing team thought up to get some excitement around the launch. However, EA's track record makes it completely appropriate for everyone to expect nothing until EA shows they can do something that is truly worth celebrating.

The Madden series has seen such little growth over the last 15 years now that there is not really any reason to expect them to suddenly knock it out of the park.

― Plato
Old 10-29-2020, 12:35 AM   #58
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franc

Keep your expectations low and you won’t be too disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2020, 06:38 AM   #59
Rookie

DatsunDimer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22
Keep your expectations low and you won’t be too disappointed.
Problem is, that was my approach for Franchise mode improvements for 21. We all know how that turned out.

EA is all about marketing so I know it will look better graphically, but expecting nothing more than that outside of the load times.
Old 10-29-2020, 06:42 AM   #60
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
Prepare for a fail. When was the last time EA has not let us down? Madden PS4 gen was a complete waste. Their leadership is clueless and even what they deliver is broken.
Remember when they used to claim that something hadn't been added because they wanted to do it right? LOL...
Old 10-29-2020, 07:24 AM   #61
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDodger
Remember when they used to claim that something hadn't been added because they wanted to do it right? LOL...

That's apparently why it's taking 3 months for them to add literally the smallest changes ever to franchise right now... such a joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2020, 10:15 AM   #62
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

And 2k today said they will have a WNBA my career and franchise mode in the game. Just crazy, how much they have stepped up...
Old 10-29-2020, 10:26 AM   #63
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
And 2k today said they will have a WNBA my career and franchise mode in the game. Just crazy, how much they have stepped up...

That's completely insane. Madden has to neglect everything to add a tiny extra mode like the Yard, but 2K is out here adding insane graphics, eliminating load times, adding an entirely new commentary team, and two massive additions to big time modes. It would take the Madden devs like 4 years to add all of that to the game. EA doesn't even care though. They're bringing in stupid money regardless of how underdeveloped and buggy their game is.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:30 AM   #64
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
That's completely insane. Madden has to neglect everything to add a tiny extra mode like the Yard, but 2K is out here adding insane graphics, eliminating load times, adding an entirely new commentary team, and two massive additions to big time modes. It would take the Madden devs like 4 years to add all of that to the game. EA doesn't even care though. They're bringing in stupid money regardless of how underdeveloped and buggy their game is.
Agreed. And a 3 on 3 wnba online mode...So they hit all 3 areas. Offline, online and create a player...plus adding a 2nd commentating crew and guest analysts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »