Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2021, 01:38 PM   #49
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements -

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Ok well thats a plus Thanks!!
My DPI slider is on 99 btw..
Old 01-08-2021, 02:20 PM   #50
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available Now - Franchise Mode & Zone Coverage Improvements -

ZONE STILL SUCKS

sorry i know it cant be perfect but i had a slot WR run a streak and the safety over the top all the sudden left him to go cover the outside Wr on that side.. leaving him wide open... and about 3 passes later... My TE who was playing slot in this formation ran a post route and the safety dropped back to his zone spot and stood there and let the TE keep running his post route as the other safety was already covering someone...

the Safety and Corner on the TE side just did the same ole crap by moving to their spots on the field and stood there like a statue.....

I mean come on.. i have video of the first play i mentioned.. see if i can post it
Old 01-08-2021, 02:30 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great improvement. I was afraid of a possibile overreaction by the devs (crazy reaction times by the DBs that would have taken away all the positives of next gen movement). There's still work to do though.

The mahomes-shootgun pre snap glitch is still in the game. I've literally stopped using the chiefs because of it. It's so frustrating and ugly to watch...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2021, 03:48 PM   #52
Pro

benton32's Arena

well to me zone is still iffey maybe i need to play it alil more anytime a guy is wide open tho im thinking oh man what player just stopped covering.

do i need to try this game with default sliders right now pre patch the coverage slide and reaction was at 100 to make up for the bad coverage
Old 01-08-2021, 04:35 PM   #53
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Idk, I honestly don't get too caught up in how broken or not it is. I've had a safety make a wrong read but doesn't that happen in real life? Even jamal adams makes wrong reads in real life and leaves a guy open so it's just part of football. I play on all madden default everything and it plays fine for me. I get picks, my dbs make plays, ive yet to give up 300 yards passing in a game or 4 tds and that's pretty much common occurrence in today's nfl so I don't really care if zones work perfectly
Old 01-08-2021, 04:36 PM   #54
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
well to me zone is still iffey maybe i need to play it alil more anytime a guy is wide open tho im thinking oh man what player just stopped covering.

do i need to try this game with default sliders right now pre patch the coverage slide and reaction was at 100 to make up for the bad coverage
I need to play more but my first game post patch I put those two sliders back to default 50 on AM and it played great.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:38 PM   #55
Pro

benton32's Arena

ok ill try it out... thanks what about the other sliders ? i see some that most people keep around 50 give or take
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2021, 04:45 PM   #56
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
ok ill try it out... thanks what about the other sliders ? i see some that most people keep around 50 give or take
The sliders I'm using are in the sliders forum. There are other NG sliders too so see which ones cater to your play style.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »