Home

Madden 22 Updated Scouting tips

This is a discussion on Madden 22 Updated Scouting tips within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2021, 03:20 AM   #81
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 Updated Scouting tips

I have like 3 more game weeks in my season before the playoffs I've been playing (and hopefully playoffs), so within a week or so I'll be doing another in-depth analysis for my offseason and draft that carries over the previous scouting so people get a full picture of my method.

And so far, absolutely none of the news stories have impacted any of my thoughts on anyone on my board whatsoever. Also there's some bad glitch and my 3 LOLB's never got fully scouted only like 1 of them for the focus scouting. Whatever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2021, 07:31 PM   #82
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
Some great tips here!

Myself and the mysterious "Fraser" are working on a scouting spreadsheet and currently are working through the grade thresholds by position.

It will include:
  • input free info for all players in class (dims, grades, traits etc)
  • provides a "physical" score based off pre combine info
  • provides estimated player profile based off pre combine info
  • creates a rough valuation score based on all the info input
  • calc that tells you based on valuation above and projected draft position if they're a reach, bust, good or poor pick if taken there.
  • ability to plan your scouting and tell you what % you will be at.
  • ability to assess strength of the draft class per group & position per draft stage.
  • place to write notes and keep stories
  • filters and sorting ability for all information, includes automatic modern position groups OL, DL, Edge, LB and DB.
  • set your own draft board & subboards and record when a player has been taken mid draft for your filters
  • space to write archetype or predict it and it'll tell you the likely top3 attributes

Is there anything else based on scouting and drafting so far that would be useful?
Are you planning on sharing this with users here when it is finished? That would be awesome
Old 10-31-2021, 12:49 PM   #83
Pro

So maybe I’m late to this but the in season focus scouting takes 3 weeks to show the results, one player revealed per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-01-2021, 11:25 AM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomFranchise
Both 22. One Strong arm 6'5 228, one Improviser 6' 3'' 235. Improviser seems pretty bulky!

I ignore players notes.

QB 1: Great throw power? For a strong arm??? Dont' like that at all. D injury??? Bleh. A Throw deep is nice, but that Throw Power is not something I like.

QB2: Another great throw power. Bleh. However, A deep, A mid B short is pretty fantastic. A throw on the Run??? If your play style has a play out of the pocket a lot I'd go with him. A awareness?? A trucking??? Yes, that's the pick.

Also elite acceleration, agility, change of direction?? I'd be very curious to see his Combine stats.

Easy answer for me is QB2. I'd still slightly hesitate bc of throw power, BUT his ratings look strong, I'd be surprised if he isnt hidden and TBH probably superstar. That A trucking, A throw on run and A awareness are major signs.

Not a real question. QB2 if it's between them!

preciate the insight..its a relative trash QB class no QBs have elite throw power..hoping its a 90-91 I can upgrade, but I need one w/ the squad I got and wont be in a position year 2 to get a high QB..but
Old 11-01-2021, 12:25 PM   #85
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper19
preciate the insight..its a relative trash QB class no QBs have elite throw power..hoping its a 90-91 I can upgrade, but I need one w/ the squad I got and wont be in a position year 2 to get a high QB..but
Good-Great THP is still 90-93
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2021, 04:09 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
Good-Great THP is still 90-93
thats what I've seen so far..in offline CFMS that I've ran...that'll have to work..I'll be sure to post the finals once we hit the draft
Old 11-01-2021, 06:25 PM   #87
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper19
yeah QB classes are bizarre this year. I had 2 years I was actively looking and couldn't find a competent one (One guy looked ok and ended up having star or better but didn't want to draft him super early).

Then the year after I finally got a QB (72 normal development, but B short/mid/long and great athletic skills) the next year has like 3 tremendous QB's. Go figure.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:50 PM   #88
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomFranchise
yeah QB classes are bizarre this year. I had 2 years I was actively looking and couldn't find a competent one (One guy looked ok and ended up having star or better but didn't want to draft him super early).

Then the year after I finally got a QB (72 normal development, but B short/mid/long and great athletic skills) the next year has like 3 tremendous QB's. Go figure.

Kind of like . . . real life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »