Home

M22 Scouting Tool

This is a discussion on M22 Scouting Tool within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2021, 04:10 PM   #49
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M22 Scouting Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
Wayyyyy ahead of you. A C is the baseline in the spreadsheet. So skillscore should only react up on As and Bs or down on Ds and Fs.

I also eliminated running attributes from qbs as an example of improving reliability of scoutscore.

I left all the cells open for own personal improvements. Note that there are different Physcore size profiles that all might not agree with etc (Eg dt values strength more than speed)

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Hm I'm seeing this:

I notice when I add a 'D' the ScoutScore is unchanged, and it shows as 0 above. When I add a C, the ScoutScore goes up. Seems like D is the baseline here?

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Old 11-13-2021, 05:50 AM   #50
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
Hm I'm seeing this:

I notice when I add a 'D' the ScoutScore is unchanged, and it shows as 0 above. When I add a C, the ScoutScore goes up. Seems like D is the baseline here?
Gosh darnit

Old 11-13-2021, 10:45 AM   #51
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
Gosh darnit

LOL

In fairness I didn't spend much time deep diving into all the calcs so I may be over-simplifying from that chart. The default PhysScore goes negative by default when I set D to -1 and C to 0, B to 1, A to 3, for instance. Which in itself, who cares, it's just an arbitrary #. But I'm probably missing something. Sorry to be a pain!

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2021, 11:36 AM   #52
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
LOL

In fairness I didn't spend much time deep diving into all the calcs so I may be over-simplifying from that chart. The default PhysScore goes negative by default when I set D to -1 and C to 0, B to 1, A to 3, for instance. Which in itself, who cares, it's just an arbitrary #. But I'm probably missing something. Sorry to be a pain!
It is fairly simple on skillscore, an A if B boosts it, a D or F decreases it. The wrong modifiers were left in after a test run.

Then Scoutscore is multiplied by 1+Skillscore%, so if a player shows consistently good grades you are more confident in that player than one showing Fs.

Old 11-13-2021, 11:52 AM   #53
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

I really dig the look of the tool and how helpful it could be but the inputting seems like it'd take forever (but well worth it, obviously!).

Do you think there'd be a way to extract the data you input from the games files on PC? So you could skip the data entry and have it be done automatically?
Old 11-13-2021, 11:55 AM   #54
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Levy
I really dig the look of the tool and how helpful it could be but the inputting seems like it'd take forever (but well worth it, obviously!).

Do you think there'd be a way to extract the data you input from the games files on PC? So you could skip the data entry and have it be done automatically?
Yes, there's a way to extract the data on the PC versions but not console. Trust me, I've discussed it with EA and it's not likely coming soon if at all (i.e. Not this year or next). But they're aware that improvements can be made to presentation of scouting data and there's plans there.

Old 11-13-2021, 12:03 PM   #55
Rookie

How would we extract and import from PC? I knew we used to be able to do it will the Madden Franchise editor but not sure if thats working for M22
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2021, 12:06 PM   #56
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzy25
How would we extract and import from PC? I knew we used to be able to do it will the Madden Franchise editor but not sure if thats working for M22
I don't know the details, someone said it was possible for Madden on pc. But I don't think you can get a console data file out, especially as a lot of info is server side if online Franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »