Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #1473
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Is there any way to import a player (or group of players) directly from an NCAA file into Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 06-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #1474
Rookie

Beasta52's Arena

OVR: 2

How do you remove a player thats in CCM free agent pool but not in the regular free agent pool?
Old 06-28-2013, 01:49 AM   #1475
Rookie

Beasta52's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
How do we add players to IR? Has that been worked out yet?
I just downloaded a madden 12 roster that had the Giants Marvin Austin's on IR under Injury the fields were filled out with info I am not sure what but I am working on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 01:53 AM   #1476
Rookie

Beasta52's Arena

I just downloaded a madden 12 roster that had the Giants Marvin Austin's on IR under Injury the fields were filled out with info I am not sure what but I am working on it. But I am working with exporting those players from 12 and replacing them to see if that will eliminate them from showing up plus the second overall with the * is the overall that shows up in CCM
Old 07-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #1477
Rookie

costa_rica9's Arena

OVR: 0

I have the latest editor and I am trying to import players into my roster. I import the first player (Aaron Beasley) and save the roster. I then open the roster again and import the second player (Aaron Glenn) and save the roster again. When I reopen the roster, the first player that I imported (Aaron Beasley) does not show up in the roster. What is causing this problem and how do I fix this?
Old 07-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #1478
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

did u check all the teams? soetimes when u impkrt a player it puts him on a team
Old 07-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #1479
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am sure this has been covered by this thread before, but I keep getting the "Unhandled exception..." error when opening the .MC02 file in the editor. I extracted my roster file via contents and added the .MC02 extension as the directions instruct, but I keep getting the error message. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #1480
Pro

OVR: 6

Why can't we edit/save raw data team tables? It be great if that would work.

Really whats the point of having that raw table if you cant edit and save anything in the teams tab?

Humble request: Xanthol make the raw table field editable/savable/able to import an edited excel table sheet.

Last edited by mo2thewillyo; 07-07-2013 at 01:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »