Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2013, 05:42 PM   #1497
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t-m13-m12.html

Hope this helps you I would use Macca2509 method it works for me, but I know there is a converter inside the editor but I forgot how to use it.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #1498
Banned

illQuille's Arena

OVR: 1

I've had this problem before but I forgot how to fix it. I've been editing my roster and everything works fine until the gameplay. I had several "invisible" players that wouldn't show up on the depth chart. Can someone tell me if there is a fix.
Old 08-16-2013, 11:02 PM   #1499
Rookie

OVR: 6

With Madden 25 coming out, any word/news about getting a new version of Madden Roster Editor?

One thing everyone here would really like/appreciate is being able to edit team overall rating. Sucks going through cycling of chosing teams in the quick game menu and seeing ratings look way off for some teams. Hope we can edit that...
Old 08-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #1500
Rookie

Whetz47's Arena

Last edited by Whetz47; 02-01-2017 at 05:24 AM.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #1501
Pro

Folks... you can't edit team/logo/jersey colors.

Thats been asked over and over again. No wonder the madden editor creator doesn't get on here much. People don't bother searching/thinking. This isn't PC... you cant tinker with colors and how jerseys look. Same with logos.

On to realistic stuff that a Madden Editor can do. One how about to edit position by position schemes (like the one that shows up in career mode). I know we can't edit coaches, but it be nice to be able to at least change team schemes/position by position schemes. Also it be great to be update the schedule. Sadly, yt seems we can only edit franchise mode in previous maddens. Seems like in Madden 13 we can't edit anything in franchise/career mode with Xanthol's editor.

Wish there was another editor out there...

Last edited by mo2thewillyo; 08-17-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2013, 06:00 AM   #1502
Rookie

Is there any way to change height and weights for players?
Old 08-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #1503
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo2thewillyo
Folks... you can't edit team/logo/jersey colors.

Thats been asked over and over again. No wonder the madden editor creator doesn't get on here much. People don't bother searching/thinking. This isn't PC... you cant tinker with colors and how jerseys look. Same with logos.

On to realistic stuff that a Madden Editor can do. One how about to edit position by position schemes (like the one that shows up in career mode). I know we can't edit coaches, but it be nice to be able to at least change team schemes/position by position schemes. Also it be great to be update the schedule. Sadly, yt seems we can only edit franchise mode in previous maddens. Seems like in Madden 13 we can't edit anything in franchise/career mode with Xanthol's editor.

Wish there was another editor out there...
There's a different coding for this Connected/Career franchise thing than the old Franchise mode.Nobody has cracked it so that's why it's not likely we will see a working editor inside the mode for who knows how long.Head Coach 09 has the same issue as '13 and almost certainly this years game.That's why '12 is the game of choice if you want 'free' editing to your hearts content.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #1504
Pro

Maybe we can get Vlad (creator of the reditor for nba 2k games) to help with this. Perhaps Vlad and Xanthol could join forces!

Then we could edit Madden franchise mode to heart's content

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »