Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #393
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
If you don't mind, I think that is the last thing we need to do.
Wait..what do you mean? Elaborate please, as I've done mine, and I see you making a thread for it? In my opinion it needs done, thats why I did it. Now I'm onto skin colors, hair and equipment.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #394
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
Wait..what do you mean? Elaborate please, as I've done mine, and I see you making a thread for it? In my opinion it needs done, thats why I did it. Now I'm onto skin colors, hair and equipment.
I was wondering if you could do the offensive portriats as well, seems like you know a little more about them than I do.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #395
Rookie

Noose's Arena

Quote:
I was wondering if you could do the offensive portriats as well, seems like you know a little more about them than I do.
Oh, sorry bro. I took your response in a different context, then you obviously meant. I took it as "if you dont mind, I think it's the last thing we need to do(jerk)!" not as "Sure, if you don't mind, I think it's the last thing we need to do". LOL!!

But yeah, I can handle it mang. If you can give me a hand with what might be the raw data table for tone and if there's one for hair? And if the raw data equals i posted earlier are correct. It takes me forever for a draft class to sim out so I can edit a player and check his skins etc. But while I'm waiting on sims I can surely be doing portraits no issues. And for the record. SWB Dylan says his roster isn't done til Tuesday, so my goal is to be completely, completely done by then. Which includes, equipment, portraits, roles, draft order, skin, hair, traits for defense. Because your rating are pretty good,as are your players, if you want me to do some offense too, I can. but will wait until defense is done, as it's my baby right now, and we're really in sync! lolz So there's still a bit more to do. But because we tag teamed it, I think the hard part is completely behind us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #396
Rookie

OVR: 3

Please I beg of you guys, can you please provide any guidance to a poor PS3 guy who has Exploder how to do the same awesome thing you guys are doing? Roster editor, schedule to match 2013. I'm desperate!!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #397
Rookie

Noose's Arena

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydave
Please I beg of you guys, can you please provide any guidance to a poor PS3 guy who has Exploder how to do the same awesome thing you guys are doing? Roster editor, schedule to match 2013. I'm desperate!!
I feel for you man, the only advice I could give(which would create a massive argument) But is truly good advice even outside of the editor conversation. Purchase an Xbox 360, you'd thank me later, once you got over it. Of course I'm kidding, I know for some reason you love that Ps3 of yours! best of luck and hopefully someone comes up with something to help you!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #398
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Hoping someone can help me. I have installed everything in the OP, and cannot find the application file to open the program. Is it the .sln file outside of the main folder? because when I try to open that it tells me that it can't open the file. Any help please, gentlemen? I would love to be able to use this program. It sounds terrific.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #399
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Hoping someone can help me. I have installed everything in the OP, and cannot find the application file to open the program. Is it the .sln file outside of the main folder? because when I try to open that it tells me that it can't open the file. Any help please, gentlemen? I would love to be able to use this program. It sounds terrific.
\Madden12RosterReader\bin\Release
Old 10-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #400
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
\Madden12RosterReader\bin\Release
Thanks a ton, brotha!!!
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »