Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Played another game last night before bed against the Panthers with the Bears and bumped up to the blue set since I was murdering the Lions like 40-0 on red lol

I ended up winning 33-11. Cam threw a ton of picks and I was also able to sack him 5+ times...seems like the RT gives up the majority of sack every time. I see Shea McCellin and Isreal Idonije almost always getting the sack when I do get one and Peppers is on the other side who doesn't get nearly as many. Offensively I like the way the game played, I only generated 1 offensive TD on a PA pass to Marshall for like 25 yards. I'm still really struggling to run the ball, which is fine except I feel like my offensive line is getting pushed back into me and making me fall down for a 1 or 2 yards loss a little too often. On those plays there's really nothing you can do as soon as you get the ball you're on the ground. CPU rushing still seems to be an issue Ryan Grant had like 15 carries for less than 15 yards, but Cam rushed for like 50-60 so it didn't look as bad at the end. I'm gonna test this set more because I took the opening Kickoff for a TD with Hester and I also got a pick 6 early so if you took those 2 away it would have been a 19-11 game. Cam started passing much better in the second half and even went on a 8 pass completion streak so I'm hoping this set with give more even games with further testing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #122
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_New_Classic
Played another game last night before bed against the Panthers with the Bears and bumped up to the blue set since I was murdering the Lions like 40-0 on red lol

I ended up winning 33-11. Cam threw a ton of picks and I was also able to sack him 5+ times...seems like the RT gives up the majority of sack every time. I see Shea McCellin and Isreal Idonije almost always getting the sack when I do get one and Peppers is on the other side who doesn't get nearly as many. Offensively I like the way the game played, I only generated 1 offensive TD on a PA pass to Marshall for like 25 yards. I'm still really struggling to run the ball, which is fine except I feel like my offensive line is getting pushed back into me and making me fall down for a 1 or 2 yards loss a little too often. On those plays there's really nothing you can do as soon as you get the ball you're on the ground. CPU rushing still seems to be an issue Ryan Grant had like 15 carries for less than 15 yards, but Cam rushed for like 50-60 so it didn't look as bad at the end. I'm gonna test this set more because I took the opening Kickoff for a TD with Hester and I also got a pick 6 early so if you took those 2 away it would have been a 19-11 game. Cam started passing much better in the second half and even went on a 8 pass completion streak so I'm hoping this set with give more even games with further testing.
Curious, r u playing these games in CCM cause these are the type of results im getting as well. Huge blowouts and cpu throwing a ton of picks
Old 08-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #123
Rookie

^Yes, I am playing in CCM

I had a good game against the Jags so I know it's possible, just trying to find the right sliders that make those games happen most often.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #124
Rookie

Quote:
^Yes, I am playing in CCM

I had a good game against the Jags so I know it's possible, just trying to find the right sliders that make those games happen most often.
I will maintain hope then
Old 08-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #125
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesHd09
Yea I unno how many of u guys have the retail version but CCM is so damn easy. The default all madden sliders , sliders where everything is at 25 , the blue set sliders all dont rly provide a challenge. Im by no means very good at the game i literally was challenged to my limit with ur red sliders last year. Im rly believing something is seriously f'ed with CCM difficulty.
Yeah it sounds like something is screwed up with it. I'll definitely be looking into this when I get the game. You might just have to jump to the black set as of now..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #126
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:

In past years sliders usually take a game or two to really kick in. The CPU would usually play like crap in that first game after tweaking a slider so give it a few games just to see what happens.. I'm probably about to make a few changes in a little bit just based off what I been seeing from everybodies games..
Old 08-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #127
Rookie

Yeh that's what I'm hoping for. Gonna play week 9 Bears @ Titans now with the same blue set sliders. Will post results after.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #128
Rookie

S C 0 0 Z E's Arena

OVR: 2

Minute Quarters: 12
Acc. Clock: On
Game Speed: 0
Min Threshold:0

Tennessee Titans at Minnesota Vikings
Aug 26, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Tennessee Titans (4-0)637319
Minnesota Vikings (3-1)00077
Team Stats Comparison

TENMIN
Total Offense240248
Rushing Yards12752
Passing Yards113196
First Downs1113
Punt Return Yards5744
Kick Return Yards5182
Total Yards348374
Turnovers23
3rd Down Converstion1-113-14
4th Down Conversion0-01-3
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals31
Penalties0-00-0
Posession Time19:5828:02
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Locker11/2214002
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Johnson201236.11
J.Locker420.50
J.Ringer122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K.Wright69616.00
C.Johnson33210.60
K.Britt166.00
N.Washington166.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.McCarthy9000
J.Casey6200
A.Ayers6100
K.Wimbley4200
D.Morgan4200
M.Martin2100
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C.Ponder18/2823012
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Peterson24502.00
C.Ponder273.50
D.Aromashodu2-5-2.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Aromashodu57214.40
P.Harvin48220.50
A.Peterson3196.30
J.Simpson33812.66
J.Carlson284.01
J.Wright11111.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J.Allen2200
J.Fanene2100
Z.Bowman5100
G.Brackett5010
A.Winfield4010

Post game notes:
*A lot of sacks on both sides of the ball, I seemed to be under a lot of pressure on most of my sacks. For the CPU Christian Ponder just held on to the ball too much, not saying that wouldn't happen or anything. lol

*Most of my successful run plays were outside runs and didn't get going till late in the 2nd quarter.

*I may bump up to 13 minute quarters to get a couple more pass/rush attempts

Do you still recommend trying sliders for a couple games first to see how they feel?

Last edited by S C 0 0 Z E; 08-26-2012 at 03:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »