Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-24-2014, 01:28 PM   #7425
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Ok thanks I will try that first. Typing on a phone I see by the time I sent out the post I was already way behind lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2014, 01:33 PM   #7426
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Yeah it's either going to be fixed by lowering HUM FUM or messing around with threshold just be aware threshold affects every aspect of the game so whilst you may find that your run game is more realistic, it'll most certainly affect other aspects of the game.
Gjd23 you still running with human fumble at 6 then?
Old 04-24-2014, 01:45 PM   #7427
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
What is your fumble that you are currently using? I was reading that is supposed to be linked to ability also but at 6 I see a ton of fumbles I very rarely use sprint and 90% of the time R1 i usually run the ball 30-40 times and throw about 20 but i always seem to wear the defense out much to quickly....the first half is pretty tough but if im only averaging 2 yac i stick with it no matter what. All the years i have played madden since 92 i always played great defense first then run the ball and only pass when i have to. My pass game is average at best dink and dunk and try not to make mistakes. With running it just seems right now i could probably run 50 times and throw it only 10 but maybe my fumble slider is to high at 20 any thoughts? If it helps i created a playbook much like phillys but with more 2 tes out of shotgun and pistol and not a lot of read option if i use that i usually get stuffed.
I'm using 6 hum fum. U gotta use L2 and right stick up to truck or R1 to stiff arm. And my last game vs the Cardinals I didn't fumble one time

Sent from my Z665C using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #7428
MVP

JG80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
WTBB's Personal Tweaks

(keyword is personal. y'all that have followed this thread see my playstyle. if you haven't, check my youtube videos. i user everything. i am never just watching the CPU do anything. I switch throughout the play on defense if need be. There's a controlled chaos to my user game that I could describe all day. i mostly use ask madden to call plays but then use the full arsenal of audibles on offense and hot routes/adjustments on defense. if you get different results than I do its because you play differently.)

I am just going to copy and paste the OP and put what I'm using right now next to it in red if it's different.

GAME OPTIONS

Skill Level: All-Madden (Play Now and/or in CFM)

Play Style: Really doesn't matter. I'm using Ask Madden (Conventional). I also use Ask Madden, mostly due to laziness. If I'm in CFM i will gameplan and call my own plays at least half the time.

Quarter Length: 15 minutes

Accelerated Clock: On

Minimum Play Clock Time: 16 seconds I use 14. What difference does it make? I really don't know.

Auto Strafe: OFF

Heat Seeker: OFF ON. but it makes getting hit sticks really easy so i turn it off when I want more of a challenge user tackling. But when it's off I get frustrated by how often I miss because I don't change my play style, which is my own fault.

Ball Hawk: OFF ON. and I still drop too many INTs imo. Not sure what difference it makes for your teammates

Switch Assist: OFF Don't want the CPU to take control from you, it's really annoying.

Injuries: 25 35. CPU teams are usually gutted by injuries while I was mostly injury free on 25. Made CFM much easier playing at full strength when no one else was.

Fatigue: 50 45. When offenses go no huddle or late in game the fatigue gets really screwy. It ruined some late/OT games for m at 50.

Game Speed: Normal

Threshold: 0

__________________________________________________ ____

PENALTIES

Offside: 95 90. Was getting a few too many encroachments. Got to be annoying.

False Start: 1

Holding: 1

Facemask: 54 1. Supposedly limits big hits but I honestly can't tell.

Defensive Pass Interference: 1

Offensive Pass Interference: 50 99. Tightens up WR/DB coverage.

KR/PR Interference: 1

Clipping: 54

Int Grounding: 1 0

Roughing the Passer: 54 45. Increases pass rush on both sides. Personally I hate having all day to stand in the pocket, makes game incredibly easy.

Roughing the Kicker: 99

PLAYER SKILL

PASSING

QB Accuracy: 4

Pass Blocking: 20

WR Catching: 25

Haven't changed any of these in a long time. I've completed as much as 80+% and as low as going sub 50%. Most INT's I've ever thrown in a game is over 5 but I've gone full seasons without throwing more than 15. If you play like your use to playing Madden, you will struggle. I think passing is easy but I'm use to it. I still have some bad passes but if my QB was perfectly accurate how would we ever lose, we can see the entire field at the same time which no NFL QB can do. There needs to be a handicap on the passing if you are truly looking for sim play. With QBA higher, like on default, every QB is Manning in his prime accurate. No matter where you are in your drop back, no matter how off your timing is, or how your feet are set. when you throw the ball it goes exactly where the WR is like they are tied to a string. that's not realistic. Even Manning and Brady and Brees make bad throws, but their mechanics are almost perfect so it doesn't happen often. But with poor mechanics (maybe due to a DE being in your face every play) they would throw bad passes like Manning in the superbowl. So ratings matter but mechanics matter even more.

RUSHING

Run Blocking: 20

Fumble: 10 6

Running is too easy in this game. The moves they give us are over powered, period. You will be able to truck 2 defenders at the same time and whatnot. Only thing that handicaps this is the risk of fumbling. While covering the ball you can't use your precision modifier and it makes your trucking and juking less effective. You don't always have to cover the ball but having that timing of when to adds another element to the game.

PASS DEFENSE

Reaction Time: 100

Interceptions: 3 10

Pass Coverage: 0 50

I dropped too many INTs. Coverage helps run defense but hurts pass defense. It's a fine line between realistic balance and difficulty and keeping the CPU AI competent.

RUSH DEFENSE

Tackling: 99 75

I've been playing with 75 for a long time. Again, I user tackle. And I rarely get my user tackles broken. The only time I miss is if I physically miss while diving with the hit stick. I really have no issues defending the run unless the back is just really good.

SPECIAL TEAMS

FG Power: 48

FG Accuracy: 35

Punt Power: 50

Punt Accuracy: 100

Kickoff Power: 50

Haven't changed these in awhile. CPU misses kicks, I miss kicks.

CPU SKILL

PASSING

QB Accuracy: 97

Pass Blocking: 0

WR Catching: 48 49

These are the hardest to find a sweet spot for. Based on what your user settings are for pass defense the CPU can be unstoppable or too easy to stop. Of course it depends on the matchup's outside and the QB's ratings. Madden's QB AI is a mystery, sometimes they throw into coverage, sometimes they don't throw to a wide open person, sometimes they refuse to throw the ball away. A mystery we will never solve. So I just want them to be hard to stop. But again, I user all my defense. I will cover whoever. I read the routes as they happen and try to guess what's coming. You know all the offenses use the plays just different formations, you have to use that. If you only user the D line, then I don't know what to do tell you. You'll have to adjust some settings yourself. Madden is an incredibly offensively sided game.

RUSHING

Run Blocking: 50

Fumble: 100 99

Only issue here is the CPU doesn't fumble that much. But if you lower the fumble slider so they fumble more, it lowers their overall AI and they just run stupidly. Refusing to go up the field and always trying to take runs outside for example.

PASS DEFENSE

Reaction Time: 100

Interceptions: 25 75

Pass Coverage: 0 100

With coverage at 100 the run defense is better for whatever reason but passing is easier which is why i raised INT to 75. The passing game has more to do with you as a QB than anything the CPU is doing to be honest. With coverage at 0 and INT at 25 I rarely had a bad game passing anyway. And with the ease of the run game you don't even have to pass most of the time. Now that you can't lean on the run game easily the passing becomes harder due to you are passing in worse situations. 3rd and longs and such. And with high INT if you are just slinging the ball randomly the CPU will get their hands on it. Like I said before, there are mechanics to the passing game you just can't ignore.

RUSH DEFENSE

Tackling: 100

so the CPU can actually bring you down. but ratings do come into play. pick your targets wisely when going to truck/spin/juke.

SPECIAL TEAMS

FG Power: 48

FG Accuracy: 35

Punt Power: 55

Punt Accuracy: 100

Kickoff Power: 55

** I have one house rule on Special Teams that will provide you with an even better experience. If you get the opposition to 4th down and they decide to punt it away, please ALWAYS choose "Punt Block" as your play. If the CPU is within range to potentially coffin kick the ball, 95% of the time they'll do it. I've had teams 45 yards out and punted away, and because I selected Punt Block, instead of them booming it into the endzone, they kick it accurately and deep towards the corner of the field. Works a treat. Punt Accuracy at 100 is definitely a good setting to have here if you want better realism.

I don't do this. I pick whatever punt return option pops up. Sometimes the CPU will make a good punt, sometimes they won't. I don't think the return you pick matters at all. I definitely don't see a 95% coffin corner rate when picking punt block. May be a PS3 thing for GJD.

AUTO-SUBS

OFFENSE

QB Sub Out: 0 50

QB Sub In: 1 50

RB Sub Out: 60 50

RB Sub In: 70 50

WR Sub Out: 60 50

WR Sub In: 65 50

FB/TE Sub Out: 50

FB/TE Sub In: 50

OL Sub Out: 0

OL Sub In: 1

DEFENSE

DT Sub Out: 85 50

DT Sub In: 85 50

DE Sub Out: 85 50

DE Sub In: 85 50

LB Sub Out: 0

LB Sub In: 1

CB Sub Out: 0

CB Sub In: 1

S Sub Out: 0

S Sub In: 1

I have my autosubs on default except the positions I don't want to sub out ever without me doing it manually. Autosubs are a coaching decision. But if you are looking for actual SIM play you will have to do some sim coaching on your part and manually sub players in.

Gonna try these.

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #7429
MVP

JG80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbartlett81
Well with the OP run blocking is at 20 why don't you try it at 0

Sent from my Z665C using Tapatalk

WTBB tested that already. For some weird reason, 20 is the hardest it's gonna get.

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #7430
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
Gjd23 you still running with human fumble at 6 then?
Yeah

Don't know why people keep testing new things with these sliders lol these have been tested for almost half a year and we've tried nearly every possible scenario, this is the best we are going to get.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:39 PM   #7431
MVP

JG80's Arena

Yep.

Sent from Nawlins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2014, 02:41 PM   #7432
MVP

JG80's Arena

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Almost had it.

Sent from Nawlins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »