Home

Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

This is a discussion on Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2009, 11:08 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

They are no longer free or at least they are not free unless you provide a donation. I emailed him earlier and that is the message I received from him. I don't know how much the donation is; I asked and he didn't say and I don't know how to donate as once again he didn't say. Keep in mind I am not passing judgment; by all means he put a ton of work into them and deserves some compensation, I am just putting the info I have out there.

How do I donate? Will it work with the xchange 360 with the 64 mb card? I tried reading the instructions but was a little unclear with this part.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 03:18 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bus
They are no longer free or at least they are not free unless you provide a donation. I emailed him earlier and that is the message I received from him. I don't know how much the donation is; I asked and he didn't say and I don't know how to donate as once again he didn't say. Keep in mind I am not passing judgment; by all means he put a ton of work into them and deserves some compensation, I am just putting the info I have out there.

How do I donate? Will it work with the xchange 360 with the 64 mb card? I tried reading the instructions but was a little unclear with this part.

Thanks

What exactly are you unclear about?
You've found out how to find this thread, and ultimately find the website where I provide the info on the files. And you were able to figure out to email me. On my site I explain with instructions how to use the file with an xchange 360. Which, by the way, you never asked me. On that same site there's a paypal donate button as clear as day. There's no specific amount anybody would HAVE to donate, that's why they call it a donation.

www.myspace.com/maddenfiles

All the info is there. There's a blog named "instructions". It shows how to load the files using either an xport or an xchange.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 7

thenmber2,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I didn't look thoroughly enough for the paypal. I was in such a hurry I skipped much of the about me and went to the instructions page. Now that I have re-read it again I see the problem you were referring to was programs other than those that use the 64mb card. Makes sense.

Thanks,

C-Bus
Old 04-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #28
Banned

How are you about to charge for rosters? what are DT Linder? Im starting to think this franchise save is some p.o.s. thrown together and this dude is trying to scam people into buying it.

EDIT: And im pretty sure the draft classes your using you didnt make...

Last edited by Rogerizer; 04-17-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogerizer
How are you about to charge for rosters? what are DT Linder? Im starting to think this franchise save is some p.o.s. thrown together and this dude is trying to scam people into buying it.

EDIT: And im pretty sure the draft classes your using you didnt make...
Scam?
I've given the files to at least a hundred different people. I used to do this before and sell it on eBay. Which I still do, but decided to offer them to the gaming community for a little while. Anybody that bought the files from me in the past I kept a database of and offered the new files I just came out with for free. eBay was a way to help get the word out, that's why I still have them up there.

P.O.S? I put a lot of work in to this. If you don't like it, too bad. I'd like to see you come up with a better one or find somebody out there who has a better one. You can't, can you??? And if you could, I'd do two things, first I'd love to try them out. I'd even pay for them. A couple bucks doesn't hurt if I'd get hours of entertainment from it. And second, I'd work even harder to make my files even better if I could. I loved being challenged and want to have the best files around!

I didn't make the draft classes? Ummm, yea, I did. I guess the best way to prove that the next time will be to post up some pictures of me actually doing so. How would you know if you don't have the files??? Hmmm... interesting. Sounds like you're throwing a hissy-fit.

All in all, those were a lot of negative remarks and accusations. I wish I'd have more constructive criticism though. Good thing I couldn't care less what you think.

By the way, you're not really helping your fellow gamers out. By whining about it, you're not really making it easier on everybody to get access to the files OR have people who will be willing to do this for people. Who wants to provide a service if all people are going to do is give them a headache?

EDIT: Actually, I can prove I make the draft classes. They're attached to MY profile!!! Anybody who knows a thing about draft classes knows that they're not transferrable between gamer profiles. So good try.
And who is DT Linder? I've heard of him before as I've been on this site for years. But I'm not sure who he is or what he does? Does he too make files like this?

Last edited by thenmber2; 04-17-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #30
Banned

If you want to help out the gaming community then you should know people are trying to stay away from the scams of people selling xbox or ps2 rosters/files on ebay and all that. Like you said if its just a couple of bucks then why are you selling them? its just a couple of bucks right? And your franchise file is the best out there because there is no 360 franchise file out yet besides yours so ha-ray for you bud. And just to say one thing anyone who knows about saves can tell you its fairly easy to switch them between profiles through the process of Resigning. duh?
Old 04-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogerizer
If you want to help out the gaming community then you should know people are trying to stay away from the scams of people selling xbox or ps2 rosters/files on ebay and all that. Like you said if its just a couple of bucks then why are you selling them? its just a couple of bucks right? And your franchise file is the best out there because there is no 360 franchise file out yet besides yours so ha-ray for you bud. And just to say one thing anyone who knows about saves can tell you its fairly easy to switch them between profiles through the process of Resigning. duh?
I did help the gaming community by providing my service to over a hundred people who wanted the files.
You're right, nobody else is doing it. Sorry??? Maybe you should do it?
You obviously don't know anything about draft classes. You can't copy or move them to a different user profile. The only way to access draft classes is by using the user profile that acquired them. They're different in that way compared to other saved files and can't be switched between profiles by the process of "resigning".

Think before you speak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #32
Banned

I have made a franchise file but its no where near as good as yours tho. Just wondering if you know what resigning is?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »