Home

Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

This is a discussion on Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2009, 09:17 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

Coming from the guy who claimed I had a scam going and was using other people's work???
Old 04-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #58
Banned

I said it sounded like a scam and the more and more I hear I still think it is...
Old 04-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #59
Rookie

Think what you wish.
I'm personally going to ignore those that try to hijack threads from now on.
I haven't heard any complaints. My files will speak for themselves.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:56 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 7

Man, I am tired of you all bashing thenmber2. I donated, in fact I donated an amount, received the file, and actually got a refund of half my money because he felt I donated too much. The file is great. I haven't really got too far into a new franchise because you have to begin by drafting for all the teams and I have yet to get around to it. I am going to wait until the draft since it is only a day or two away. I may even donate again to get the updated version of the file even though he said he would give it to me for free. He provides a service and if you don't want it don't get it. But as someone who has it is legit.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:26 PM   #61
Pro

solofx7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bus
Man, I am tired of you all bashing thenmber2. I donated, in fact I donated an amount, received the file, and actually got a refund of half my money because he felt I donated too much. The file is great. I haven't really got too far into a new franchise because you have to begin by drafting for all the teams and I have yet to get around to it. I am going to wait until the draft since it is only a day or two away. I may even donate again to get the updated version of the file even though he said he would give it to me for free. He provides a service and if you don't want it don't get it. But as someone who has it is legit.
you are sooo wrong, just kidding. i completely agree with you.
there are a variety of reasons, he or she can do whatever they want with their roster files.
that being said, i will donate more because i do not think that i donated enough just reading the posts and all that he or she has to deal with for all of his hard work.
i truly do not understand why people are like this.
he sent me the files, and i have not even opened them yet, but i feel like he deserves something for the tremendous effort that it took. madden, ea, microsoft do not make it easy to do what he has done. for the work, putting up with the BS, i applaud you. i could not do it.

yes, you are right, i am an adult, 34. i play tons of games, not much as i would like because it is tough to do given a child, school, work, dog, taking care of the house, cooking, cleaning, so on and so forth. but you like the people that make the files for all sports games or classic rosters deserve something.
it is a "donation" for gods sake. give the man a lil something.
so what, other people can do it.
the bottom line is you will not, have not and or cannot do it.
even if you gave him a dollar, he would give you the files. he is not trying to get rich off of this. thing about him making the rosters, going through the trouble of making every team active so you can complete the entire draft the way that you want... writing directions, responding to every single email, getting screwed, people calling him every name in the book, responding within 24 hours, all for something that honestly all the rest of us are too lazy to do as an individual or a team.
i give the man true respect for what he has done. just because something is free does not mean that it should be.
give the man a dollar, lord knows you have it.
i would not respond to anyone within 24 hours and go through what he has for potentially 1 dollar per donation.
again, i respect what you have done, and please do not let a couple bad apples spoil the bunch for you.
you have your supporters, but not in the "jock strap" kind of way
yes i have a sense of humor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #62
Pro

solofx7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenmber2
That's cool of you to say.
I can always tell the difference between an adult, and a kid.
And the kids out here just want somebody to do all the work and expect to get it for free. And on top of it all, they'll whine about anything they don't like. So in essence, they're throwing temper tantrums because they want something but can't get it for free.

Well, the truth is, I sent it to well over a hundred of people for free. I got a little tired of everybody saying "awesome, thanks, I'll send a donation as soon as I see if the file works" or they'd whine about something that I NEVER said I had. All the info is right there on the site, the kids just didn't want to take the time to read it all.

So if I'm going to get annoyed by people who are getting something, I may as well ask for donations. I originally though more people would know the hard work that was put in to this and would willingly donate. But I was wrong. People (or should I say KIDS), take what they can get and run.

And the second I started asking for donations in return for the files, there was already somebody whining about it, accusing me of a scam, telling people I didn't do the work myself. It took less than a day for somebody to throw a hissy fit because they wanted something for free and couldn't have it.

Well here's how it is... I've got what they want. I did the work, and if they want it, they have to donate for it because people like them ruined it for everybody. So if they want what other people are willing to do the work for OR willing to donate for, they better just do the work themselves.

It would be like me offering a car wash service to anybody that would want it. Just to prove my service is good. And if 99 out of 100 people either walked away with their car washed with out a tip or anything, or saying they're going to tip after they see how well the car was washed only to just drive away without offering a dime. Then you have the whiners that throw tantrums when they get there only to realize the service isn't offered for free any more.

Get a clue! If you don't like it, too bad, that's life.
thank you.
i have not opened the files, but i trust and respect you for what you have done and dealing with the bs.
please do not let them spoil it for everyone.
if i could just find my memory card thing
you rock!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 01:42 AM   #63
Rookie

I appreciate the kind words, guys.

I'm going to get back on topic here. I've worked on the files as much as i could before the draft to get ready for this weekend. I'm glad I haven't done much more than I have because there has been so many roster changes. I've gone through every NFL roster and updated them as much as the latest EA roster update would let me. They didn't have every nfl player available to sign. But I've fixed the teams moving to a 3-4 and their front seven projections. I've fixed their jersey numbers according to their team's websites. There were only a few teams that didn't have their new players' jersey numbers so all I did with them was make sure they didn't take on an odd number, like a #1 at defensive tackle.

I'm going to continue to work on the rosters as teams draft and/or possibly make draft trades. Thanks to the coverage by the NFL Network I've gotten some info on how teams are planning to start their players. For example, the Packers are going to have Harrell at LE, Raji at NT, and Jenkins at RE. Then I have to see where Clay Mathews is going to fit in. This might come as basic info to some, but I'm brainstorming here for every team as best as I can.

I'm also working on updating the NCAA rosters before creating a draft class for them. Players like Aaron Mayben and Brian Orakpo I will be sure to have them listed as DE's (they got drafted by 4-3 defensive teams). Robert Ayers got drafted by a 3-4 team so I'm going to have him moved to OLB.

I want to see if there's a way for players like Connor Barwin and Pat White to come in rated decently at a couple positions. I have no idea yet where the Texans plan to play Barwin. DE, TE, OLB? I want somebody out there who's going to play with the Texans to be able to choose how they want to play him. If they change his position, I'd like him to be rated in the 70s anywhere he's changed to. Same with Pat White moving from QB/WR.

I definitely need to get the lesser known players like S Michael Mitchell and OT Sebastian Vollmer in the draft. I'm hoping to have every player from the first 3 rounds, at least. If I can get every player from rounds 1-4, I'll consider it a good draft class. Especially if I can get their ratings good too. A player like Michael Mitchell, although a second round pick, I don't plan on going out of my way to make sure he's rated high. But players like Larry English, who continuously comes in rated low I will have to figure out how to fix that and I'm pretty sure I've figured it out.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:54 AM   #64
Banned

Hey, I'm gonna have to give you some props. No one was really commenting on it so I just figured it may have not been that good, I still don't know but from what i've heard it seems pretty ok. It does take alot of work but not near as much to make a exhibition roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »