Home

Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

This is a discussion on Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogerizer
I have made a franchise file but its no where near as good as yours tho. Just wondering if you know what resigning is?

Enlighten me. This oughta be good.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #34
Banned

Well, mainly each profile has a specific id. and anything attached to the profile has this id written over it. resigning is when you transfer the content of the profile and "Resign" it to another profile.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:11 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 7

I don't see what the beef is about. He has put a ton of time into creating these files and its not just time and effort but there is a talent involved in making balanced files. It is work and like anyone else he deserves to be paid for his work if he wishes. If you don't agree then don't donate and don't get the files. I know others update either individually or via a community file out of the goodness of their hearts and that's cool but I don't see anything wrong with compensation. Others have said the files rock and I donated so I will be able to comment soon enough as well. All in all I just don't see a reason to get into an argument or debate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2009, 01:02 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Well, mainly each profile has a specific id. and anything attached to the profile has this id written over it. resigning is when you transfer the content of the profile and "Resign" it to another profile.
You mean like when you upload a roster file, sign out of the original profile and into another profile, and then save the roster file to that profile?

Yea genius, that was what I was trying to tell you with no luck. You CAN'T do that with draft classes. If you still don't get it, then you should try and see if it works out for ya before you say another word.

It's not rocket science, I have faith you'll figure it out.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:26 AM   #37
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11

i'll have mine out after the draft
Old 04-18-2009, 11:18 AM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenmber2
You mean like when you upload a roster file, sign out of the original profile and into another profile, and then save the roster file to that profile?

Yea genius, that was what I was trying to tell you with no luck. You CAN'T do that with draft classes. If you still don't get it, then you should try and see if it works out for ya before you say another word.

It's not rocket science, I have faith you'll figure it out.
NO reeeTard you upload your data stored on your memory card an use a program online to re-sign the id's... haha you think you know but you have no idea. sjoh007 are gonna be out, and their free.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
NO reeeTard you upload your data stored on your memory card an use a program online to re-sign the id's... haha you think you know but you have no idea. sjoh007 are gonna be out, and their free.
Hmm, I may have to admit I was wrong. I honestly didn't know that was possible. Never heard of it before.

If having a program like that is true, and it works with draft classes, than I admit I was wrong. I apologize for that.

The draft classes are still mine though. And they're going to keep getting better.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:55 AM   #40
Banned

Since I havent paid for your franchise file, what are the rookie overalls coming in at just wondering, anything above 88 is rediculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »