Home

SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

This is a discussion on SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #9
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2010
Play Now Game Bal(Me)22 ARI(Cpu)20 Im only going to list imp stats.
Passing
J.Flacco 16 for 27 203 yds 59%comp 1 TD 2 INT 0 sacks
J.Skelton 15 for 26 269 yds 57%comp 1 TD 0 INT 5 sacks

Rushing
R.Rice 21att 91 yds 4.3 avg 7 broke tackles Long of 35(Team avgd 3.8 ypc)
T.Hightower 5att 37 yds 7.4 avg 0 broke tackles long 17 (as a team they avgd.5ypc)

Really happy with stats and pretty happy with how game played.They only thing I saw was most of cpu yds passing would be a completed pass then my defender sitting there watching as he ran by before making a move.Dont know what to adjust for that or if its just the game.Gonna play a franchise game now and see if there is any difference.
Stats look good. let us know how the franchise game goes. Jarodd21 is right, it's the game. u can't do anything about that on default all-madden. UNLESS you toggle to DB and "user defend" the pass.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Do you guys make any adjustments to the coaching schemes and like the player priorities?If so can you post the changes that you make to them.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #11
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

Quote:
Do you guys make any adjustments to the coaching schemes and like the player priorities?If so can you post the changes that you make to them.
I don't , but i think jarodd21 makes slight adjustments to cpu defensive aggression. take a look at his sliders thread - i believe it's discussed on page 7 and/or 8.... i'm sure he'll comment here too as soon as he sees your question...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

I got it all on page 1 on my slider page now.. Offense and Defense..
Old 01-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

I dont get it.Whats the difference from play now to franchise.My stats and game were good now in franchise mode its pathetic...What I am seeing already is no run game for the cpu and as far as my run game goes no matter what I call,where I run there are four guys waiting to tackle me instantly if they all dont end up in the backfield,which is what happens most the time.(Using AP by the way).Just does not make sense to me.

Last edited by RavensFan2010; 01-21-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:47 PM   #14
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I got it all on page 1 on my slider page now.. Offense and Defense..
if i want to try the coach schemes, do i have to start my franchise over? or will they just carry over like the "my settings" do?
Old 01-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcityjames
if i want to try the coach schemes, do i have to start my franchise over? or will they just carry over like the "my settings" do?
If your controlling all your teams in Franchise you can do it.. I control all the teams. CPU is too dumb to run there own Franchise. I make sure all teams get there needs..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #16
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

Quote:
I dont get it.Whats the difference from play now to franchise.My stats and game were good now in franchise mode its pathetic...What I am seeing already is no run game for the cpu and as far as my run game goes no matter what I call,where I run there are four guys waiting to tackle me instantly if they all dont end up in the backfield,which is what happens most the time.(Using AP by the way).Just does not make sense to me.
i don't have a problem with the D in my backfield too much, but thr run game can be up or down. one game mendenhall had 14 atts for just 17 yds. the very next game he had 27 atts for 153 yds.... sometimes run game works, other games it doesn't. which makes it more realistic at least for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »