Home

SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

This is a discussion on SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS" within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5
SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

These work great for me. these are for all-madden caliber players who have been frustrated by the all-madden level. on D i control the dt, i don't user int or catch. these sliders get rid of the cpu "cheating" and limit crazy player animations ( d-linemen don't get whipped to the ground on every play. 14 min qtrs, 25 sec runoff, inj 25, fatigue 60, game speed optional, threshold 50 ( i am now convinced this should be left alone)

HUM/CPU

PASSING
qb acc 15/40
block 15/0
wr catch 45/25

RUSHING
brk tkl 25/20
block 25/25
fumble 25/50

PASS D
react 25/75
ints 25/25
pass rush 25/15

RUSH D
react 25/75
block shed 25/23
tackle 25/40

these should give u challenging, realistic games if u make the tweaks needed to fit your style. i've had high-scoring games, low-scoring games, frustrating losses, and exciting wins. give them a test-run. let me know what u think. maybe we can compare notes to make the game even better....

Last edited by steelcityjames; 03-01-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: SLIDERS FOR ALL-MADDEN "BEGINNERS"

Man I dont' know what's wrong with my playing but if I played these sliders the cpu would shred me passing the ball. I've got him as low as QB acc 10 and wr catch 15 (my pass reaction is 30, int 20 and pass rush 25) and he just keeps completing 15 yard slants and seems to have too much time to throw.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Man I dont' know what's wrong with my playing but if I played these sliders the cpu would shred me passing the ball. I've got him as low as QB acc 10 and wr catch 15 (my pass reaction is 30, int 20 and pass rush 25) and he just keeps completing 15 yard slants and seems to have too much time to throw.
where do you have cpu pass block at now? i have it at 0 & human pass rush at 25. this works great. i get like 2-3 sacks/game. i'm often able to make the qb throw it b4 he wants to, which may prevent me from getting tore up by their passing game.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcityjames

Block - 0 (this doesn't make sacks easier, it makes block animations realistic)
How so? Why wouldnt it make sacks easier? Out of all these sliders on this site this is the first ive seen this. I was thinking that maybe turning off fatigue might make better animations also...please elaborate and share your ideas regarding this. Thabks..im using playmakers sliders right now
Old 01-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsalier
How so? Why wouldnt it make sacks easier? Out of all these sliders on this site this is the first ive seen this. I was thinking that maybe turning off fatigue might make better animations also...please elaborate and share your ideas regarding this. Thabks..im using playmakers sliders right now
On an all-madden level slider the CPU blocking at 0 isn't a huge difference.. Try it out. They still get time in the pocket but you also get your sacks(2 or 3 depending on where u have your USER pass rush). Now if you put it at 0 an an all-pro slider like playmakers you will have a sack party on the CPUs QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #6
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsalier
i believe it has something to do with my hum skill set at all-madden. i used to have the cpu pass block set the same as my pass rush (25). i would get 2-3 sacks/game, but i would still have that stupid player animation in which my d-linemen would get whipped to the ground constantly like a rag doll. jarodd21 suggested i turn cpu pass block to zero. it works beautifully! I still get the same amount of sacks, but now the animation looks more realistic. the cpu o-line and my d-line battle in the trenches without all my guys getting thrown to the ground. Give it a try and see how it looks & plays for YOU...... let me know.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Play Now Game Bal(Me)22 ARI(Cpu)20 Im only going to list imp stats.
Passing
J.Flacco 16 for 27 203 yds 59%comp 1 TD 2 INT 0 sacks
J.Skelton 15 for 26 269 yds 57%comp 1 TD 0 INT 5 sacks

Rushing
R.Rice 21att 91 yds 4.3 avg 7 broke tackles Long of 35(Team avgd 3.8 ypc)
T.Hightower 5att 37 yds 7.4 avg 0 broke tackles long 17 (as a team they avgd.5ypc)

Really happy with stats and pretty happy with how game played.They only thing I saw was most of cpu yds passing would be a completed pass then my defender sitting there watching as he ran by before making a move.Dont know what to adjust for that or if its just the game.Gonna play a franchise game now and see if there is any difference.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2010
Play Now Game Bal(Me)22 ARI(Cpu)20 Im only going to list imp stats.
Passing
J.Flacco 16 for 27 203 yds 59%comp 1 TD 2 INT 0 sacks
J.Skelton 15 for 26 269 yds 57%comp 1 TD 0 INT 5 sacks

Rushing
R.Rice 21att 91 yds 4.3 avg 7 broke tackles Long of 35(Team avgd 3.8 ypc)
T.Hightower 5att 37 yds 7.4 avg 0 broke tackles long 17 (as a team they avgd.5ypc)

Really happy with stats and pretty happy with how game played.They only thing I saw was most of cpu yds passing would be a completed pass then my defender sitting there watching as he ran by before making a move.Dont know what to adjust for that or if its just the game.Gonna play a franchise game now and see if there is any difference.
Its just the game.. Haha! Maybe raising the USER reaction up a little bit will help it but you would have to go into Custom then or you can probably drop the CPUs accuracy or Catching down may help it too..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-21-2011 at 08:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »