Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #913
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Updated these most recent settings into the OP, I feel as though WTBB has played enough to know whats up. I trust him, lol.

What's your threshold at? Still 50?
Yea 50.

Also just realized that I deleted the patch I think. I just hit delete on my whole m25 section on my 360 haha. So if that's the case I definitely can't start till I redownload it.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #914
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
How good are your current settings as far as realistic stats?
You can check the last dozen or so pages and see the stats I've been getting. The stats are realistic though. We've been harping on minute little details here and there but overall you will see realistic stats from yards, QBs, RBs, third down conversion rates, yards per carry and attempt passing, tackles have gotten to double digits for my best LB a couple of times. I think you'll find most stuff falls in line with the NFL avgs thanks to GJD keeping up with the stats.

Let us know how it goes for ya.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #915
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Yea 50.

Also just realized that I deleted the patch I think. I just hit delete on my whole m25 section on my 360 haha. So if that's the case I definitely can't start till I redownload it.

Haha damn. I realized I had the week 1 roster update in my CFM so if I start again I won't get it back unless I find the file somewhere online. And I really want to start with week 1 rosters.

So I'm going to change my sliders/settings to match the OP, load up the CFM and play a game in week 1. Hopefully it works
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #916
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

For anyone, the only issue is really the CPU QB decision making and play calling. There WILL be a handful of plays where the CPU keeps 8 guys in to block and sends 2 out in route for no apparent reason. Usually resulting in a coverage sack. Or you will see QBs tuck it too early or simply refuse to throw the ball out of bounds. They will do it correctly most of the time but there will be times you are left scratching your head. Try to go ahead and chalk it up to human error because there's just no way around some of Maddens programming.

I've tried every combo of IG, CPU accuracy, Human coverage, etc and all it does it ruin other aspects of the game while the problem still rears its ugly head. I think we've polished this turd as much as we can and until someone gives us a realistic experience right out of the box this is the best we can do.

We could tweak these for years and never emulate NFL football perfectly so I think a 90% success rate on realistic outcomes is pretty good. Compared to how the game plays on default these are night and day.

I'll be happy to answer questions about particular settings or whatever but as far as constant tweaking. I'm gonna have to put an end to it because the little OCD in me could do mess with these sliders until next august and then we start all over again haha.

So GJD&WTBBs sliders are officially final. Make whatever changes you see fit but this is as realistic and challenging a base set you will find and that's what we set out to accomplish. I went 11-5 with Eagles. Made tweaks to improve CPU run defense then went 2-2 with Falcons before settling.

Enjoy!

Old 11-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #917
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Haha damn. I realized I had the week 1 roster update in my CFM so if I start again I won't get it back unless I find the file somewhere online. And I really want to start with week 1 rosters.

So I'm going to change my sliders/settings to match the OP, load up the CFM and play a game in week 1. Hopefully it works
Luckily I'm not as a picky as rosters as am I about gameplay. I wont use the Falcons though because it makes me want to emulate real life too much.

Do you create a coach or just go with chip Kelly? I usually create a coach and try to turn around a team.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #918
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Luckily I'm not as a picky as rosters as am I about gameplay. I wont use the Falcons though because it makes me want to emulate real life too much.

Do you create a coach or just go with chip Kelly? I usually create a coach and try to turn around a team.

I was on Owner mode with Jeffery Lurie. Maybe that's why my games have been skewed?? Lol. But yeah if I was playing with a team I'd use their actual coaches/GM's. There's also a thing I use in the strategy section next to auto-subs, you can choose what kind of defense and offense you want, and how you want each position to play (Route-Runner WR, Speed WR, One-Cut RB etc).

If you scroll through you can see QB 1, HB 1, HB 2, WR 1, WR 2 so I go to my depth chart and find the players that are HB 1, HB 2, etc and click on their name. It'll come up with what kind of player they are. I then use that to adjust my scheme. I've got it all in notepad with my depth chart (updating as I go through a season) haha. Talk about OCD...

This is a copy-paste from the notepad file I have on my PC...it includes some links to draft guides set up by a member here. Can't remember his name now but the links are there. He's got a full breakdown of every draft that will pop up during your time in CFM. Pretty amazing, lol.

2014 NFL DRAFT (NEEDS)

LT
RE
MLB

*CHANGE EMIL IGWENAGU TO #82
*CHANGE JULIAN VANDEVELDE TO C
*CHANGE BRANDON GRAHAM TO ROLB
*CHANGE PATRICK CHUNG TO FS
*CHANGE COLT ANDERSON TO FS

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aft-guide.html
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...1U&usp=sharing

OFFENSE

QB (3): Michael Vick, Nick Foles, Matt Barkley

HB (3): LeSean McCoy, Bryce Brown, Chris Polk

FB (2): James Casey, Emil Igwenagu

WR (5): DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Damaris Johnson, Jason Avant, Arrelious Benn, Jeff Maehl, Riley Cooper

TE (2): Brent Celek, Zach Ertz

LT (2): Jason Peters, ?????

LG (2): Evan Mathis, Allen Barbre

C (2): Jason Kelce, Julian Vandervelde

RG (1): Todd Herremans, Allen Barbre

RT (2): Lane Johnson, Dennis Kelly

DEFENSE

LE (2): Cedric Thornton, Clifton Geathers

RE (3): Fletcher Cox, Vinny Curry, ?????

DT (2): Isaac Sopoaga, Bennie Logan

LOLB (2): Connor Barwin, Joe Kruger

MLB (5): DeMeco Ryans, Mychal Kendricks, Jason Phillips, Casey Matthews, ?????

ROLB (2): Trent Cole, Brandon Graham, Phillip Hunt

CB (6): Bradley Fletcher, Cary Williams, Brandon Boykin, Jordan Poyer, Brandon Hughes, Shaun Prater

FS (3): Patrick Chung, Kurt Coleman, Colt Anderson

SS (2): Earl Wolff, Nate Allen

SPECIAL TEAMS

K (1): Alex Henery

P (1): Donnie Jones

KR (2): DeSean Jackson, Brandon Boykin

PR (2): DeSean Jackson, Damaris Johnson

KOS (1): Alex Henery

LS (1): Evan Mathis

3DRB (1): LeSean McCoy

QB 1 MICHAEL VICK (MOBILE)
HB 1 LESEAN MCCOY (ONE CUT)
HB 2 BRYCE BROWN (BALANCED)
FB 1 JAMES CASEY (RUNNER-RECEIVER)
WR 1 DESEAN JACKSON (ROUTE RUNNER)
WR 2 JEREMY MACLIN (ROUTE RUNNER)
TE 1 BRENT CELEK (RECEIVER)
LT 1 JASON PETERS (BALANCED)
LG 1 EVAN MATHIS (ZONE BLOCKING)
C 1 JASON KELCE (ZONE BLOCKING)
RG 1 TODD HERREMANS (BIG MAULER)
RT 1 LANE JOHNSON (BALANCED)
LE 1 CEDRIC THORNTON (3-4 VERSATILE)
RE 1 FLETCHER COX (3-4 VERSATILE)
DT 1 ISAAC SOPOAGA (NOSE TACKLE)
LOLB 1 CONNOR BARWIN (3-4 PASS RUSHER)
LOLB 2 JOE KRUGER (3-4 PASS RUSHER)
MLB 1 DEMECO RYANS (RUN STOPPER)
MLB 2 MYCHAL KENDRICKS (RUN STOPPER)
ROLB 1 TRENT COLE (3-4 PASS RUSHER)
ROLB 2 BRANDON GRAHAM (3-4 PASS RUSHER)
CB 1 BRADLEY FLETCHER (MAN TO MAN)
CB 2 CARY WILLIAMS (MAN TO MAN)
FS 1 PATRICK CHUNG (RUN SUPPORT)
SS 1 EARL WOLFF (BALANCED)
K 1 ALEX HENERY (BALANCED)
P 1 DONNIE JONES (BALANCED)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...dIkLBAOSg/edit
Old 11-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #919
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Oh yeah btw I'm playing against the Patriots again in the hope it works. Actually playing well so far. Got the Pats to 4th and 15 at the 45 and they decide to FAKE PUNT PASS. Sacked the QB and get the ball back. I do like the surprise calls though.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #920
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

So you edit your schemes based on what your players already are to maximize them?

Honestly owner made *may* be the issue. I've heard the schemes for owner mode were fixed after the patch though. So I hope it isn't.

How'd the game end up?

Just turned my phone to a mobile hotspot and got the update haha. Going to get that roster I was using and check through each team and see what team I want to start a CFM with.

So now that I look closely, he lowered stamina for RBs to under 60 for almost all RBs so they rotate for CPU I guess. way too lazy to load back and forth and see all he did but that's one thing. going to ask in his thread for a more detailed breakdown.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 11-24-2013 at 08:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »