Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #145
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
I can't think of anything that would change TFLs without messing up something else. I think we should leave it and just watch stats as CFM games add up. Either way I'm not too concerned about that stat. As long as the yardage and points and individual stats are realistic i'm good. It may bother me if someone on my team is leading the league in TFLs but i don't think it will happen. I haven't seen too many by the same player. I think I'm going to start my Falcons CFM tonight or tomorrow after work. Might as well move testing to CFM, if something really needs changing we can still change it.

I really want to see if I can finally not have a team full of probowlers, league leaders, etc. I use to throw for 300 yards by accident. I had a rookie for Jacksonville leading league in passing yards over Rodgers in my last CFM. I can finally use Matt Ryan and not feel cheap lol. Especially with the dline pressure I expect I wont have much time to throw deep but I can't wait to see Julio and Roddy make some big plays. But i'm already dreading the first injuries.

Actually, I'll try another play now later on. I reallyyy want to throw up some balls to Calvin Johnson and see how he handles it. Maybe I'll put him up against the Seahawks. Then Ill see how Wilson does against Lions D. Now that we know bad teams will play bad, I want to see if elite of the elite stand out.

I think everything now is personal preference. For example, not everyone will adjust to QBA at 4 even tho its probably the most realistic. And some people won't want the CPU picking them off every bad throw but as far as simulation/ratings making a difference I think we are as close as can be. Just check out all these different kind of games we've been having.
Yeah lol I know what you mean. I put up 3000 receiving yards with DeSean Jackson in M13 and I remember throwing for something like 7,000 yards with Michael Vick. Rest assured it was ridiculously boring after a handful of games.

Good idea re Lions v Seahawks. I'm going to play one more too, just to make sure it's all good.

Thinking of putting RB In/Out at something ridiculous in the high 90's just so I can get at least a couple of carries with the backup, lol. I know subs is screwed up but it's like the only way backups get a touch is if the starter goes down.

Let me know how the Lions game goes if you play it and if you play a game of Falcons CFM let me know too lol. I'd love to see how it translates from Play Now to CFM. I'm expecting it'll be good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #146
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

I'll try something with RB too. I really want the backup for CPu to get carries as well. You try 90s I'll try 80s and see if they disappear.

Play now for tonight. CFM is going to take a lot of roster adjustment and preseason games I may actually want to play now lol.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #147
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
I'll try something with RB too. I really want the backup for CPu to get carries as well. You try 90s I'll try 80s and see if they disappear.

Play now for tonight. CFM is going to take a lot of roster adjustment and preseason games I may actually want to play now lol.

Going to play another now before I go out for a couple hours.

Texans @ Bears, I'm Texans (just selected random teams from menu).

I've got RB Out at 94 and RB in at 95. Hope for the best lol.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #148
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:

Lol it gets addictive I know.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #149
MVP

GJD23's Arena

RB at 94/95 WORKS!

Arian Foster has 4 carries but Tate has now been in on 2 plays, 4:48 left in the 1st.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #150
MVP

GJD23's Arena

There's 10 minutes left in the 2nd qtr and I've got 11 carries with Foster and 2 carries with Ben Tate.

On Chicago's end, Matt Forte has 7 carries and Michael Bush has 1.

Think I need to reduce the sub setting a bit or would 94/95 be good? 2 carries in 14 minutes of play, times that by 4 (15mins x 4 qtrs) and it would come out at 8 carries...give or take depending on the game...I think that's actually perfect lol, do you want to try a game with it at 94/95 and let me know how it goes?
Old 11-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #151
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OK, lol I think I went overboard or the glitch has kicked in...

Tate and our 3rd string RB have been in for the last 2mins of the half. 12 carries for Foster, 2 for Tate but Tate has seen about equal amount of field time. Foster isn't hurt either so his absence from final 2 mins has me worried that the glitch came into play.

Got to test these out further and see if it can be resolved. I've gotta go out for an hour or two, if you happen to play a game mess around with the RB subs and see what we can come up with. Need to have a full game run to know if the glitch kicks in or not.

I was using Out 94/In 95 and they did rotate but the last few mins of 1st half got me thinking, can't play 2nd half unfortunately. Hopefully you can give these a test for a game or two. Would love to see what the results are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #152
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
OK, lol I think I went overboard or the glitch has kicked in...

Tate and our 3rd string RB have been in for the last 2mins of the half. 12 carries for Foster, 2 for Tate but Tate has seen about equal amount of field time. Foster isn't hurt either so his absence from final 2 mins has me worried that the glitch came into play.

Got to test these out further and see if it can be resolved. I've gotta go out for an hour or two, if you happen to play a game mess around with the RB subs and see what we can come up with. Need to have a full game run to know if the glitch kicks in or not.

I was using Out 94/In 95 and they did rotate but the last few mins of 1st half got me thinking, can't play 2nd half unfortunately. Hopefully you can give these a test for a game or two. Would love to see what the results are.
Cool. I'll try subs at 80/81 and see what happens. Damn EA and their glitches.. this should've been in that patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »