Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-26-2014, 03:53 AM   #4321
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Beat the Giants 29-17.

Wasn't too challenging. They are 1-3 (now 1-4) for a reason. McCoy dominated and Vick did his thing. Eli threw a pick in the final minute to ice the game. QB kneel it out with about 1:30 left in the game, Giants out of timeouts. Could've run the pick 15 yards to the endzone but just ran out of bounds. Philadelphia shows ultimate respect, lol.

Manning 29/37 371 2TD 1INT
Vick 12/20 257 1TD 1INT

McCoy 27/134/1
Brown 9/74/1

Jernigan had a great game. 10/135/1
Myers 7/80/0
Maclin 6/79/0
Jackson 3/103/1
Cruz 3/66/1

Kendricks 10 tackles
Amukamara, Taylor, Barwin each with 8.

5 sacks for the game. 3 to PHI, 2 to NYG. Kruger, Cole, Tuck, Jenkins, Barwin.

Aaron Ross & Brandon Boykin with the INT's.

Plays 126.

3-2!! First time this year we've won consecutive games. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going into week 6 in Tampa against the Bucs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 07:26 AM   #4322
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Lmao down 29-0 to the Bucs. 8:33 left in the 3rd.

If I win it'll be the 2nd greatest comeback in NFL history.

Stay tuned...lol
Old 01-26-2014, 07:37 AM   #4323
MVP

GJD23's Arena

29-13, 11:17 left
Old 01-26-2014, 07:56 AM   #4324
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Lost 46-20 lol. Don't know what the hell went on but we couldn't stop them at all. Didn't even score until the last few mins of the 3rd. They made it 42-13 with 4mins to go so I pulled my offense out of the game. Don't want to risk injury for no reason.

3-3, Cowboys up next in Philly. Probably play it a little later.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:36 AM   #4325
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Wow bucs laid it on you haha

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #4326
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Wow bucs laid it on you haha

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
Lol yep. Couldn't get anything going whatsoever. Frustrating but I enjoy those blowouts too. Been getting great variety.

Going to have a nap and then play week 7 vs Dallas. Been up all night playing Madden lol
Old 01-26-2014, 11:30 AM   #4327
Rookie

OVR: 4

How are the Chiefs 7-3 when they have only scored 6 passing TD's?

Cos its defense is absurd and the Run game excellent lol.

Lost my starting 1st Round Rookie QB for the season, both backups are idiots. I might make playoffs but won't get far as defense can only do so much.

My front 7 is now 93 average and the CPU just cannot run the ball on me. They resort to throwing a lot meaning I lead interceptions with 23 and 5th in sacks.

Sliders are very good because poor QB's are properly exposed unlike previous times of them lighting it up.

Now question, I know this is not slider related but its the most popular thread right now so hopefully some of you ca help.

The Chiefs have the worst set of contracts I've ever seen. I have 800k in cap room and J Houston contract coming up (99 overall) and wants 67m!!. T Hali will make 18m!! next year with Flowers, Bowe, Berry all making 10m+.

Should I let Houston go? (he is only 25 and is my sack leader) or cut Hali and end of season so I can resign Houston and my starting Center and get replacement LB in the draft?

What would a franchise do IRL?
Old 01-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #4328
Rookie

Fuhrerhuh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
How are the Chiefs 7-3 when they have only scored 6 passing TD's?

Cos its defense is absurd and the Run game excellent lol.

Lost my starting 1st Round Rookie QB for the season, both backups are idiots. I might make playoffs but won't get far as defense can only do so much.

My front 7 is now 93 average and the CPU just cannot run the ball on me. They resort to throwing a lot meaning I lead interceptions with 23 and 5th in sacks.

Sliders are very good because poor QB's are properly exposed unlike previous times of them lighting it up.

Now question, I know this is not slider related but its the most popular thread right now so hopefully some of you ca help.

The Chiefs have the worst set of contracts I've ever seen. I have 800k in cap room and J Houston contract coming up (99 overall) and wants 67m!!. T Hali will make 18m!! next year with Flowers, Bowe, Berry all making 10m+.

Should I let Houston go? (he is only 25 and is my sack leader) or cut Hali and end of season so I can resign Houston and my starting Center and get replacement LB in the draft?

What would a franchise do IRL?
With the cardinals Andre roberts wanted a big contract, so I let him to the FA market, and he got no offers. I resigned him to a 1 yr contract for like 1.8M during the preseason l0l. I'd say sign all of them except Bowe and MAYBE HALI.. 67m for how many years?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »