Home

Day 4 is Up

This is a discussion on Day 4 is Up within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2005, 09:39 AM   #57
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Day 4 is Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
The game we see in less than a month (E3) from now will be the game that we will have in the fall. IMO I remember last year at E3 people was talking about the slowdown in NCAA and it was there when I open up the game.
Haha right, the game we see in May will be the exact same game we get six months later. Once E3 hits they'll just package it, post it, and sit it on the shelf, ready to be shipped. Haha, come on dude...

In all honesty, looking at some of the screens about the passing game from last week, I think if EA is slacking anywhere, it might be on the current consoles version of the game, so they CAN spend more time on the nextgen Madden.

Old 04-21-2005, 09:50 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 6

JUST TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP ABOUT THIS PICTURE..THIS IS ONE OF THE MODS FROM MADDENMANIA "BIGWILL"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWill33
Just an fyi, like some of the other members have stated, EA uses generic players for demos and what not.

Often I download the pc version of games, like NHL. And all they do is model all the players after 1 player on each team. That is most likely why all the faces and skins look alike, along with the equiptment they are wearing, and their body builds.

Just wanted some people to realize that.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:53 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
JUST TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP ABOUT THIS PICTURE..THIS IS ONE OF THE MODS FROM MADDENMANIA "BIGWILL"
Thanks for the info.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:15 AM   #60
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

I think I will be preordering my Xbox 2 this weekend.

I can't believe that some of you are complaining about these screenshots. Are these player models perfect? No. Are they the best we have seen in a video game? Heck Yeah!

I am a 2k player, and I can't wait for this next gen Madden. Hopefully they can match the hype they are surely going to create.

Last edited by jrivera34; 04-21-2005 at 10:18 AM.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:30 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 7

Madden next gen's graphics will obviously be better than anything before but not this good people. No way. These to me are pre-rendered shots. All the angles point to this. Even the statement" visual targets" are a dead giveaway that what EA's showing us is a pipe dream(ie pre-renders). Maybe on XBOX 720 but not the 360. Having that many players with that kind of lighting running at any kind of respectable frame rate isnt gonna happen anytime soon.

Show me REAL in game screens with the kind of angles that we see with the Madden 06 screens(PS2,Xbox,GC) with score overlays, button icons,etc. and i'll believe it but without that i'm convienced we are being dupped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2005, 10:33 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdman
Madden next gen's graphics will obviously be better than anything before but not this good people. No way. These to me are pre-rendered shots. All the angles point to this. Even the statement" visual targets" are a dead giveaway that what EA's showing us is a pipe dream(ie pre-renders). Maybe on XBOX 720 but not the 360. Having that many players with that kind of lighting running at any kind of respectable frame rate isnt gonna happen anytime soon.

Show me REAL in game screens with the kind of angles that we see with the Madden 06 screens(PS2,Xbox,GC) with score overlays, button icons,etc. and i'll believe it but without that i'm convienced we are being dupped.
Ok, this is the same exact post from a thread you just created...
Old 04-21-2005, 10:34 AM   #63
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

I could believe that this is Next Gen graphics because its not all that impressive. Not saying it doesnt look good but its not to the point that it is like looking a real photo or anything.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:37 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
What the hell?

was that english.
I am at work. Really dont have time to edit. Dont be mean on a message board this is for fun. Stay balance.

Peace

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »