Home

How's everyone's offline franchise going?

This is a discussion on How's everyone's offline franchise going? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: How's everyone's offline franchise going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
Updating my franchise. I played seahawks this weekend and beat them with a solid performance, 38-3. Our passing game was hitting on all cylinders as was my passing defense, we kept hasselback hush hush, causing 3 turnovers inside my redzone. 5-2. Last night, I fired up my game agains the Eagles on the following week, sunday night football. I came in and absolutely decimated them on offense, I had over 300 yards rushing combined from my 3-headed monster. Felix had 160, marion had 116, and tashard the rest. The only problem is, Romo caught a hard shot on a touchdown pass and he went down. Got the injury report, and his hip was dislocated. He is out 5 weeks going into the tough part of our schedule. we are sitting at 6-2 after beating eagles 59-29, traveling to Lambeau field this week to play a 5-3 packers. It is going to be tought with our signal caller out, but I handed the keys to Stephen McGee, so we shall see how he fairs. He ended 6-8 for 114 yards, 1 td, 1 int after stepping in for Romo. A few weeks ago, I traded Kitna to 49ers for Allen Rossum, so I picked up Andrew Walter from Free Agency. He is a huge guy, but very slow, I am more of a scrambling passer, so McGee is getting his first start. We will see how this week fairs.
Nice dude. It's cool that you actually saved it after he got hurt. Injuries make the game so much more fun.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4

I just noticed when I was playing the colts that they lost manning in the off season. So for the season they are 1-8. Oh and the Chiefs are 9-0.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #75
Pro

OVR: 11

Believe it or not, I'm in my 24th season with the Dolphins. I only play 2 games every season, playoffs or not. My whole team is literally filled with A's and B's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #76
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven
Believe it or not, I'm in my 24th season with the Dolphins. I only play 2 games every season, playoffs or not. My whole team is literally filled with A's and B's
24th???? HOly *&^%!

I'm waiting for patch 2 to start mine.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #77
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven
I don't know how far I am in mine, but there's no more real players, and a lot of the rookies that I drafted before are retiring now. It's pretty cool cuz I built my Browns into a dynasty led by my fabolous QB/RB combo, and now everyone's retiring so I'm starting to enter a rebuilding phase.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 10-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I don't know how far I am in mine, but there's no more real players, and a lot of the rookies that I drafted before are retiring now. It's pretty cool cuz I built my Browns into a dynasty led by my fabolous QB/RB combo, and now everyone's retiring so I'm starting to enter a rebuilding phase.
Thats awesome that you're entering a rebuilding phase. I don't think I could ever get to that phase.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #79
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKEHB20
Thats awesome that you're entering a rebuilding phase. I don't think I could ever get to that phase.
Yeah all the guys that I had built around are retiring so now I'm starting to draft guys that can sit the bench for a year or two and learn the ropes and then insert them when I need to. It's pretty cool. I had a perfect guy to step in when my QB retired but I drafted him a year or 2 before I needed to so I ended up having to let him go . Dude's a star on the Colts now and meanwhile my QB (who was a big time scrambler and cannon arm) is starting to slow down and get a little weaker and less accurate. He's still putting up good numbers, but his MVP days are behind him.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 10-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey guys just wondering what playmaker's settings and what is a good hard to team to build and if someone who got real ncaa 010 rosters and has a ps3 and like to share that be nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »