Home

Madden12 @ E3: Raiders at Ravens

This is a discussion on Madden12 @ E3: Raiders at Ravens within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden12 @ E3: Raiders at Ravens

Really not feeling the ice skating animations anymore, Boldin covered like 3yds laterally avoiding a defender before his feet even touched the ground in that 3rd video.

Also, the Raiders player on defense always had a pass defense in the game and his 3 dlinemen we still being blocked by a single Olinemen and getting thru.

I also hate how the raiders player was setting up his defense with that outside edge rush that went un contested. Its sickening to see a quarter defense against a small WR formation and it works. Reminds me of the back in the day madden when everyone used quarter defense to stop the run let alone every play you threw at it most the time.

Oh well, here's hoping its an early build of the game, the ice skating just churns my stomache. Is there any "foot planting" and "pivoting" in this game, it seriously needs it, game would be a whole lot better with it and drives would play out very differently. It just screams "arcade" in these vids to me and the fun factor lasting only for like a week.

Oh well, wait and see how online plays out now!
Old 06-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #10
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

Why is Hue Jackson so fat? lol

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 06-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
This game has flaws
Though i will buy it and hopefully enjoy my offline franchise but its no where near nba 2k11 to be honest , not even close .
I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure that is a basketball game. I am pretty sure it will not be on the same level.

Now if we are basing this off a retail version vs alpha version I really have nothing to say to say other than "wow".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

wow,
im convinced its all QB's. Joe Flacco's scrambling ability in that first video was just amazing.

they need to either create a better pass rush or make the qb's drop back slower
Old 06-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #13
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure that is a basketball game. I am pretty sure it will not be on the same level.

Now if we are basing this off a retail version vs alpha version I really have nothing to say to say other than "wow".
if you would read the forums instead of trying to make someone look stupid cause of their posts , you would have saw that many people think that nba 2k11 is best sports game ever and now many people think that madden 12 will match that level or even be better, i stated my opinion that it wont be better or at same level and please cut the bullcrap with alpha version , they have time to fix that stuff , no they dont have time to fix such major flaws like no foot planting , they never did fix anything major after showing us first videos in all these years, why this year it should be different and they would magically fix everything whats wrong with the game in 3 months (less actually ) ? Of course they will fix some minor bugs there and there , but lets get real , making foot planting realistic is not an easy task, it was a non existent thing in madden 11 , they havnt fixed it till now , they wont fix it till release of the actual game .
Dont get me wrong , im not hatin on madden , i will buy it , play it and enjoy it , but some people are so naive that its unbelievable , coming up with "its an alpha version " every time someone brings up that this game has bugs/flaws
Old 06-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #14
Rookie

yeah.
this is something i feel like EA wont fix because of tourney players and novice players. They rather "make it fun" and have everyone be able to drop back 10-15 yards every and make a play.

the second video @ around 1:40 there is 7 or 8 ravens jus blowing up the play but jason campbell is still able to drop back with the speed of flash and get a clean pass off
Old 06-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #15
Rookie

@ 3:25 second video,

what jus happened there. did flacco have his head and waist going in opposite directions???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 39

I don't always watch all of the video, but when I do...

It's usually Madden 12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »