Home

I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help

This is a discussion on I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can

Apologies if asked already, but do the roster updates occur on the 27th (For those getting the Season Ticket) or the 30th?

I can't see myself manually adjusting the rosters for every team; might as well wait for Tuesday.

Last edited by SantaMarta; 08-22-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Extra characters that I did not see
Old 08-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #50
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can

Hey Guys,

I've seen some questions around the exact file size for the early download of Madden NFL 12 with EA SPORTS Season Ticket. Here's the exact file sizes for your records:

PS3 - 4.87 GB
360 - 4.72 GB

You can start downloading it on August 26th at 6pm ET.

Thanks,

JD
Old 08-22-2011, 02:51 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

thanks for the info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 02:45 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cng41
gotta like this one they push back the date for whatever reason lol. there was a lockout hello... If the lockout had carried on they would not have been able to put names in the game.
Did they say that it was pushed back because of the lockout? just so you know whatever reason wasn't said as a bad thing, I wasn't complaining that they moved the release date I was just trying to understand others points of views. I appreciate the unnecessary post such a great contribution.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:30 AM   #53
Banned

OVR: 2

I dont get why anyone would buy this for a 3 day rental. Maybe a week and thats pushin it. But i guess if love EA that much i guess...
Old 08-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Many people have posted reasons for not buying the pass. I will post some reasons why it's a good idea.

You do get the other games including college next year early and you get try college and the other games before you buy them.

I play in a league The BFL and our draft is the 4th it will allow me to gain a few days by looking at some teams. I don't have to rush out Tuesday to buy the game I can pick it up later in the week.

It will be cool to have a few guys over for pizza and beer and madden. (Hell make everybody pay a couple of dollars if the 25 is a issue.

It's a persons choice I have known of people paying a hundred dollars for a early copy of the game.

It drops on a weekend where most people have time to play as much as I love madden it will be hard to really get into the game Tuesday or Wed as I and many of you have other commitments (honey do list) the weekday version.

Some people do things like this to treat themselves to something. They don't do drugs or spend money at the strip clubs but every now again they choose to do something for themselves to take their mind off the daily grind and I think that is OK. I could be wrong I was wrong one other time.

Last edited by BFL3RD; 08-26-2011 at 06:31 AM.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:56 AM   #55
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cladyclad
I dont get why anyone would buy this for a 3 day rental. Maybe a week and thats pushin it. But i guess if love EA that much i guess...
I'm looking at is as a 3 day rental for $5 bucks... Madden, NHL, Fifa, Tiger Woods and NCAA 13... You can't even rent games for $5 bucks anymore, its more like $7 or $8 where I'm at, so, its really not that bad of a deal...

Also, for me, having it on Friday, rather than waiting until Tuesday will give me more time to play during the weekend... My work weeks are pretty busy, 5am-330pm monday-friday, and I know I wouldn't play much during the week...

Plus, I like having the 3 day jump on the rest of my league mates

psn - CeeGee
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »