Home

I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help

This is a discussion on I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 07:33 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
The complaints have some reasoning behind them. They push back the release date for whatever reason and then turn around and say oh you can have the game early just pay us more for it. Doesn't make much sense in my mind but I'm not gonna complain because 3 days arent gonna kill me.
gotta like this one they push back the date for whatever reason lol. there was a lockout hello... If the lockout had carried on they would not have been able to put names in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 07:55 AM   #42
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cng41
gotta like this one they push back the date for whatever reason lol. there was a lockout hello... If the lockout had carried on they would not have been able to put names in the game.
Yes they would. The Lockout wasn't going to effect the game.

Do you really care where I sent this from?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 08-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #43
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
u can't d/l it before the 26th l.
Incorrect, The download will be opened up at 9:00pm the night before so you can download and have the full 3 days access. At least that is what the guy says in the video on this page: http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

Last edited by JMD; 08-22-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Incorrect, The download will be opened up at 9:00pm the night before so you can download and have the full 3 days access. At least that is what the guy says in the video on this page: http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

no........
Old 08-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #45
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

http://help.easports.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5492

QUESTION
EA Sports Season Ticket Early Release FAQ
ANSWER

How long does Early Release last?

The Early Release will be available for 3 full days. The download will be available in the US at 6 PM EST, and in Europe at 6PM CET on the 4th day to ensure that a full 72 hours is available to subscribers.

When does my Early Release time out?

The full game Early Release will be available for 3 full days. The download will be available in the US at 6 PM EST, and in Europe at 6PM CET on the 4th day to ensure that a full 72 hours is available to subscribers. For a complete list of available times, please visit EA SPORTS in the XBOX dashboard or the EA SPORTS Season Ticket page in the PlayStationŽStore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cng41
You know what assuming does right?

EA said that even if there was no season there would be a madden. As far as I know they never stated that there would or wouldn't be player likeness depending on the lockout. They also never stated why the game was pushed back so anything that anyone says is your opinion.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #47
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I know. People are complaining about EA Season Ticket just to complain.
Yep, when I first hear about it, I bad mouthed EA as it was a first reaction to anything they do with a price tag attached to it. I have done a complete 180 and this weekend I purchased my season ticket. Didn't do it for Madden though. I did it more for FIFA, NHL and TW. Games that I don't usually get until weeks/months after the release so for me it will be nice to play them early and see if they are games that I am interested in getting this year. I had already decided on Madden, so its just a bonus to get it early and not have to be sitting on Ebay hitting refresh, or driving all over central Maryland looking for the game. I also have release day delivery from Amazon so I should have the retail version at my house a little while after they shut off the season ticket version.

I don't need the DLC discounts but it's nice to have, and the other stuff isn't really stuff that helped my choice, but it's got to be a little bonus to some.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 08-22-2011, 12:33 PM   #48
Rookie

sleepyeagle's Arena

OVR: 3

Like others have said, if you play multiple EA sports games then season ticket is like a rental for all the games you probably want to try anyway. If I'm trying to make up my mind on a game, I'd rather play the full version than a demo.

And if you decide not to buy the games, you still got 3 day rentals for all of them so it's not like you paid for nothing. I give credit to EA for something that looked greedy at first (I'll admit it) but is actually a decent value for a fairly large group of gamers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »