Home

I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help

This is a discussion on I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help

1. Do you download it off XBOX Marketplace?

2. How much space does it take up on your hardrive?

3. Will the game run worse when downloaded? Very key to whether I get Season ticket or not.

4. Can you play Franchise Mode, and continue it on the disc when it officially comes out?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 02:10 AM   #2
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

Re: I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can

1 - I think you download it through the EA Sports app located in the Marketplace.

2 - Would guess around 8gb.

3 - Game should run as if you had the disc and installed it to the HD.

4 - You can start a franchise and your save will be valid when you buy the game.
Old 08-20-2011, 03:38 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can

i got a question too. Is the three day release only for those three days before it comes out or can you download it later (say you're out of town when one of the games drops on season ticket) and have a three day timer on it.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:06 AM   #4
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by larkyyyyy
i got a question too. Is the three day release only for those three days before it comes out or can you download it later (say you're out of town when one of the games drops on season ticket) and have a three day timer on it.
Only good for those specific 3 days.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

I remember reading somewhere that you could download it at any time. Not just the three days before release. Anyone have a link to this info?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericasTeam
I remember reading somewhere that you could download it at any time. Not just the three days before release. Anyone have a link to this info?

u can't d/l it before the 26th because it dont go live till the 26th @ 6pm also not sure what system u have but i have PS3 and its listed in the things u bought just saying u bought the EA sports thing nothing to click to d/l, not sure but i believe on the xbox its in the marketplace also with no option to d/l.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericasTeam
I remember hearing that too. I think if you have the season ticket once you download the game then the 3 day timer goes on. Then after the 3 days, it locks and you have to buy the retail. It isn't just for the 26th thru the 30th.

TCU Class of 2014!

NCAA --- TCU Horned Frogs & Texas A&M Aggies
NFL --- Houston Texans
MLB --- Texas Rangers
NHL --- Dallas Stars
NBA --- Dallas Mavericks
Old 08-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #8
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdo2928
1. Do you download it off XBOX Marketplace?

2. How much space does it take up on your hardrive?

3. Will the game run worse when downloaded? Very key to whether I get Season ticket or not.

4. Can you play Franchise Mode, and continue it on the disc when it officially comes out?

Thanks
1. Yes, it will be in the Marketplace or PS Store.
2. I would say it would take more than a big demo or app.
3.I doubt it would run worse. All my downloaded games run perfectly.
4. It is only available for 3 days. You can pick up all your saves like you had the disk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »