Home

Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

This is a discussion on Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #457
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

The patch is called Madden NFL 14. Comes out next august. Until then EA says "deal with it". What other NFL game are you gonna play anyways. Oh yea, NOTHING. This whole tread is pointless. Like EA is known for fixing any damn thing. I guess if you believe in tooth fairies and magical dragons then you can believe EA will fix this garbage.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:34 AM   #458
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I haven't played Madden in about 10 days now. I usually play year around. Hoping for an announcement of some sort soon

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #459
Banned

OVR: 32

Jared,

If you enjoyed Madden 12, you should pay attention to the roster threads. I am actually pretty awed by what 2 guys in there are doing.
Apparently they have found a way to edit the roster and franchise files for Madden 12, so we can get Madden 12 loaded with all of the current season's franchise data.

I am super excited for this.

Here and Here

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...editor-v1.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...en-2012-a.html

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-28-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #460
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlight85
Guy A and Guy B are having a discussion on a message board.

Guy A says "You know what, Guy? I think you are the biggest loser that has ever lived. I wouldn't piss on your face if your teeth were on fire. I hope your wife leaves you and you get cancer."

Guy B says "It's difficult sometimes to speak to you because you seem to have little interest in anything other than insulting me. I think maybe I'll stop caring about what you have to say."

If Guy B happens to work for EA, I think that most of the people on this message board would take more issue with EA not caring about its fans and being a big bad terribly evil money grubber than the fact that Guy A is acting like a malignant fraction of a person.

I'm frustrated with EA, too. But they are people.
I agree but i think so many people are just frustrated because this year's madden could be amazing if a few of these major issues are fixed. I haven't touched the game in a week because its just unplayable in ccm. Plus the answer is right in front of us with the play now ai.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:24 PM   #461
Rookie

ghostlight85's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth79
I agree but i think so many people are just frustrated because this year's madden could be amazing if a few of these major issues are fixed. I haven't touched the game in a week because its just unplayable in ccm. Plus the answer is right in front of us with the play now ai.
I get that, that's my exact frustration as well. There's nothing wrong with being frustrated or saying so.

I'm more referring to the fact that people think it is ok to viciously and personally demean the people who worked on the game, but if in a moment of frustration someone from EA says one slightly cross word back then these "people" act like they have been wronged by big bad EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #462
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth79
Exactly! It is all right there, they just need to put it together.

Sideshow Bob
Old 09-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #463
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
I don't want anything but Madden! Can't you just make Madden where the AI and sliders in CCM work like play now, like they always have? Or better yet, work at all?

I hate 2k or any other football game. I'm a long time Madden owner, every year since 97. This year, simply, has a broken gameplay in CCM.
Wow, you really hate all other football games. Madden was good when it had comp. I remember when NFL gameday 98 came out. It DESTROYED Madden that year. It was the 1st console game to use 3d polygons for player models. What did EA do the next year, put in 3d player models and introduced the 1st ever multiyear season mode, which we know as franchise. It was only a 4 year franchise, but it was groundbreaking. 2k, 989 sports, etc, they pushed EA to make a quality product. Now, they have no reason to go all out every year. Which explains why M13 is the way it is.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #464
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToledo
Exactly! It is all right there, they just need to put it together.
It's all there to make Madden better and competent but Madden 13 still falls well short of greatness imo. I'm playing the game and I like it but I don't love it. I can go days without playing and it doesn't bother me. Back in the PS2 days I would play football video games year round. I have fond memories of quite a few games. Sadly, there hasn't been a single football game this gen that I feel the same way about. In fact, more than half the time I have been pretty disappointed.

For Madden or NCAA Football to take the next step they need to drastically improve the way players move and cut. It's nothing close to realistic and I think it hurts the game a lot. The Infinity Engine is just a tackling engine that has significant flaws. I can watch the Show or NBA 2K and those games look and feel real. Madden can't say the same thing at all.

The cpu is still idiotic and the AI in this game hasn't improved in 10+ years. It's pathetic for us offline users. I want to feel like I'm playing against another human without the cheese. The cpu is nowhere close to that. Just think that we are begging EA to patch horrible clock management late in the game. EA has been making football games for 20 years and we have to ask that they not call running plays with 10 seconds left when they have no timeouts? C'mon man! Toss plays have horrid blocking. All these years and a basic running play doesn't work right? We will avoid calling them but the cpu won't. Cheap negative play for me when they call it. Guys in this thread, myself included, are begging for sliders to work right. That's a frustratingly low standard for improvements. If EA wants to improve franchise mode then improve the cpu AI and stop taking backwards steps in crucial areas.

Last edited by rudyjuly2; 09-28-2012 at 06:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »