Home

World Baseball Classic 2013

This is a discussion on World Baseball Classic 2013 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2015, 12:09 AM   #25
Rookie

Toledo's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: World Baseball Classic 2013

any update on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanyordonez
I won't be home for a few days, but when I do I'll put it in the vault under "WBC". I have full 90 man rosters for USA, DR, PR, Ven, Mex, Can, I put all of the Cuban players already in the game on Philly and did the same with Japan and put them on Cleveland and I created the rest for those two countries.

The top players from Cuba like Gouriel, Despaigne, Fernandez etc are created very accurately and look great. i used Ben Badler's scouting report from baseball america to create the top cuban players and used the English version of the Japanese professional league to create the Japanese guys. The site has all of the statistics in English. I'll put the top 40 players in my mind on the 40 man roster for each team. Also, I downloaded Hideki Matsui, Hideo Nomo, Kaz Matsui, Kosuke Fukodome, Kenji Johjima and some of the former Japanese mlb players and put them on Japan's 90 man, but they didn't make it to the 40 man because they are all old or retired. When 2015 comes out I plan to update all the accessories as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 08:40 AM   #26
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

OVR: 0

Guys am re-creating my WBC 2013 rosters, i have completed Puerto Rico, J apan, USA, Dominican Republic and Mexico, Cuba and Canada are almost finished, the other teams are in progress, just like i did in MLB 13 it will have all 16 teams with the Authentic WBC 2013 players, when i finish it i will upload it under my Jros22 account, i hope you enjoy it am spending a lot of time doing it so everybody could have the wonderful WBC experience - The 16 teams would be placed like this: Mexico (BOS), J apan (CLE), Korea (KC), China (MIN), Puerto Rico (LAA), Australia (OAK), Dominican Republic (TEX), USA (ATL), CUBA (PHI), Taiwan or Chinese Taipei (CHC), Canada (CIN), Brasil (MIL), Spain (STL), Venezuela (ARI), Italy (LAD) and Netherlands (SF)

The 25-man roster will consist of authentic players that were in the classic and i also put in the minors other players of that nationality so you can move up or down players and make your custom WBC Teams.

I'LL BE UPLOADING THE ROSTER IN ABOUT THREE WEEKS, AM WORKING IN THIS PROJECT ALONE SO IT WILL TAKE ME SOME TIME, IF YOU ARE REAL GOOD WITH PLAYER FACES AND YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

(Some people asked me if there was any way to simulate the classic, you can play the WBC in the game just start a Postseason and put the 10 teams you want in, obviously you can't put all 16 WBC teams in but with 10 is ok, this is the best way to simulate the WBC)

Last edited by Jros22; 04-03-2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:27 PM   #27
Rookie

So are ratings going to be for 13 or current 15?
Old 04-03-2015, 10:29 AM   #28
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

Ratings are going to be as of march of 2013
Old 04-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #29
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

Japan Vs Puerto Rico - WBC 2013

image hosting
Old 04-03-2015, 07:00 PM   #30
Rookie

Anyone doing current ratings like juanyordonez? Really wanting to use Shohei Otani, who wasn't on the Japanese national team yet in '13.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:17 PM   #31
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer052001
Anyone doing current ratings like juanyordonez? Really wanting to use Shohei Otani, who wasn't on the Japanese national team yet in '13.
I will add Otani, he will be in the minors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 11:20 PM   #32
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

how to print screen on pc

imagen

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »