Home

Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

This is a discussion on Ridin’s Full Minors Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2020, 06:44 PM   #409
Pro

knucklecutter's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ridin’s Full Minors Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishBull34
What PSN name is Ridin's actual 2.0 roster posted under?
RidinRosters
Old 03-28-2020, 07:12 PM   #410
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Question - would anyone want for me to start a new thread and continue the efforts I was making on the rosters I've been providing? I want to make certain that no one is offended or any misunderstandings - this is ALL Ridin's work - and I've stated that the entire time. I'm just one guy who took it and did the edits that were being provided here. It's based upon his 1.0 file, but it also has a LOT of the newest prospects added - with most of the focus on missing AAA and AA players, and key lower level guys.

If the answer is no, to take a hike - I get it, and I'm done and will just update it for my personal use.

I took my version 4.0 file, and based upon the advice of Ridin, I went back to the file that did not have the HR celebration edits. I also then did the other fixes I had provided. But again, I will comply totally with what's asked.

The best way to reach me is via twitter: mkharsh33

I don't always log on here, so I don't see private messages and nor will I always answer here. Thanks, and again our appreciation to Ridin and the team is off the charts gratitude. Mike

Yes please start a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2020, 07:16 PM   #411
Rookie

Quote:
Question - would anyone want for me to start a new thread and continue the efforts I was making on the rosters I've been providing? I want to make certain that no one is offended or any misunderstandings - this is ALL Ridin's work - and I've stated that the entire time. I'm just one guy who took it and did the edits that were being provided here. It's based upon his 1.0 file, but it also has a LOT of the newest prospects added - with most of the focus on missing AAA and AA players, and key lower level guys.

If the answer is no, to take a hike - I get it, and I'm done and will just update it for my personal use.

I took my version 4.0 file, and based upon the advice of Ridin, I went back to the file that did not have the HR celebration edits. I also then did the other fixes I had provided. But again, I will comply totally with what's asked.

I don't always log on here, so I don't see private messages and nor will I always answer here. Thanks, and again our appreciation to Ridin and the team is off the charts gratitude. Mike
Absolutely! Im using your roster for my franchise. I'm and avid reader but very rarely log in. I logged in just to thank you for your work and hope that you do continue to keep us updated. Really liked your NBA 2k11 classics too.

To echo your statement, thanks to Ridin and the team for providing their work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2020, 07:41 PM   #412
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:

PLEASE!
I used your 2019 off season version to get from January to the 2020 launch
Old 03-28-2020, 09:44 PM   #413
Rookie

Quick question, just started a chise with Ridin v2 rosters but I was trying to figure out how to manually place players on the IL? I for the the life of me cannot figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-28-2020, 09:53 PM   #414
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

In the general settings tab turn the injuries to manual...then go to your injury list L1 over to you roster and you can add injuries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhouserjr0614
Quick question, just started a chise with Ridin v2 rosters but I was trying to figure out how to manually place players on the IL? I for the the life of me cannot figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-28-2020, 10:00 PM   #415
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARA28
In the general settings tab turn the injuries to manual...then go to your injury list L1 over to you roster and you can add injuries.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app

Thanks so much!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2020, 10:11 PM   #416
MVP

Houston's Arena

They’re updated regularly, currently based on a best case scenario June 1 start date. With the 26 man rosters, there was going to be a 13-pitcher limit. So 5 bench players in the NL and 4 in the AL. I’m not that familiar with how this works, but this guy does regular updates using my projections ...

New @MLBTheShow roster upload in @PlayStation vault. All credit to @RidinRosters for base roster and CAPs from @FullMinorsGuy & Houston & Tree3Five (some others). PSN: mkharsh33 / Ridin + Roster Resource 3.0. Thanks to @mlbdepthcharts for projected 26’s OD.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »