Home

Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2020, 01:35 PM   #113
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Is everybody strikers batters out at a regular rate except me? I知 trying to not get hung up on this but I have guys with K/9 close to 90 and I知 getting about 4-6 strikeouts per game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-17-2020, 02:05 PM   #114
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Is everybody strikers batters out at a regular rate except me? I知 trying to not get hung up on this but I have guys with K/9 close to 90 and I知 getting about 4-6 strikeouts per game.

I'm not, strikeouts with your '19 sliders seem very normal to me, using them in '20.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:35 PM   #115
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLion
Damn! That's a lot of work. Hopefully they fix it cause it wasn't like that for 19. Thanks for the reply.
It has always been like this. Always.

That is why back when OSFM was OSFM they released an opening day 25 man set and people would ask for a 40 man set-up so they can play spring training and make all the 40 man decisions and who to send down etc etc etc.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2020, 04:55 PM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
It has always been like this. Always.

That is why back when OSFM was OSFM they released an opening day 25 man set and people would ask for a 40 man set-up so they can play spring training and make all the 40 man decisions and who to send down etc etc etc.
Thanks man, I will get to work then. Looking forwards to your revised sliders.
Old 03-17-2020, 05:11 PM   #117
MVP

Now this is what i want the games to play like . The best game ive had so far on the Show 20 , every at bat and pitch mattered here . Constantly grinding for everything here and not just crushing homer after homer and run after run without even trying . Games like this are just so satisfying especially if u manage to pull of the win . I think i managed to get 9 walks here as a team , i know i had 4 with Travis Shaw alone but just as quickly as Jake Odorizzi got in trouble he would just as quickly get out of it . I put power down to 4 for my last 5 games today and its been so much better , no more 4 home runs a game since i put it to 4 . Just a terrific game , Blue Jays vs the Twins , hope u guys enjoy as much as i did .

Old 03-17-2020, 06:06 PM   #118
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Now this is what i want the games to play like . The best game ive had so far on the Show 20 , every at bat and pitch mattered here . Constantly grinding for everything here and not just crushing homer after homer and run after run without even trying . Games like this are just so satisfying especially if u manage to pull of the win . I think i managed to get 9 walks here as a team , i know i had 4 with Travis Shaw alone but just as quickly as Jake Odorizzi got in trouble he would just as quickly get out of it . I put power down to 4 for my last 5 games today and its been so much better , no more 4 home runs a game since i put it to 4 . Just a terrific game , Blue Jays vs the Twins , hope u guys enjoy as much as i did .

You should watch my last stream vs the Rays.

Talk about an incredible nail biter with sone serious heartbreak on my first loss of Year 4

Lord.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-17-2020, 06:34 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
You should watch my last stream vs the Rays.

Talk about an incredible nail biter with sone serious heartbreak on my first loss of Year 4

Lord.

Is it on twitch ? I'll happily check it out

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2020, 08:21 PM   #120
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Is it on twitch ? I'll happily check it out

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Indeed it is. Follow my link in my sig.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »