Home

JoshC1977's "Maximize Player Ratings" MLB 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's "Maximize Player Ratings" MLB 21 Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2021, 04:44 PM   #33
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's "Maximize Player Ratings" MLB 21 Sliders

I know there was an issue with the PS5 vaults and the rosters not able to download. I was able to download them on the PS4 version but when you save them and then load them they are still the default rosters. Hopefully this gets fixed. Unless I’m doing something wrong. But I even downloaded a fantasy roster and loaded it and it still looked the same.
Old 04-17-2021, 04:50 PM   #34
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanm1982
I know there was an issue with the PS5 vaults and the rosters not able to download. I was able to download them on the PS4 version but when you save them and then load them they are still the default rosters. Hopefully this gets fixed. Unless I’m doing something wrong. But I even downloaded a fantasy roster and loaded it and it still looked the same.
Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s a bug that SDS has to fix. Deleting and reinstalling the game won’t even fix it. Seems like quite a bit of people are being affected by this. I already submitted a bug report on it, do the same if you can in case the devs aren’t already aware of this.
Old 04-18-2021, 12:09 AM   #35
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Josh this will be my first time playing The Show since 2016 and I'm really intrigued by sliders as I've only ever used them to crank up my RTTS mode for fun back in the day.

With the game finally coming to Xbox I'm really happy to dive back into The Show and for the first time as a content creator. I've followed your slider efforts in Madden and like those so I'll definitely give these a try.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2021, 09:28 AM   #36
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Man, I thought I scored a PS5 Jackie Robinson edition at Walmart this morning...until I noticed it was PS4, ugh. Excited to see what you come up with Josh!

You have the correct edition, there isnt a PS5 edition... Its a PS4 disc with code for PS5.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-18-2021, 09:52 AM   #37
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
You have the correct edition, there isnt a PS5 edition... Its a PS4 disc with code for PS5.

Thanks for this, I've been out of the loop. I might swing by and see if they still have a copy then!

Edit: Went and picked it up this morning! Thanks Kid!

Last edited by bravesfan1984; 04-18-2021 at 11:16 AM. Reason: update
Old 04-18-2021, 08:13 PM   #38
Banned

JoshC1977's "Maximize Player Ratings" MLB 21 Sliders

Getting close to any updates yet Josh?

Last edited by Sportsfan28; 04-18-2021 at 08:39 PM.
Old 04-18-2021, 11:12 PM   #39
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan28
Getting close to any updates yet Josh?

Truthfully, it's going to be a few more days. To be honest, I've been struggling to adjust to the new check swing mechanic (I did not realize just how much of a crutch it has been in the past). I'm getting my feet back under me; but I don't want to make adjustments to sliders until I know what needs to be adjusted vs what I need to do better. One thing I will say, it definitely looks like the power spike from MLB20 is SIGNIFICANTLY improved.

On the plus side, I won't be worrying about MLB20 distracting me anymore - wiped it off my hard drive. MLBTS21 is just way too good on the field for me to go back to 20.
Old 04-18-2021, 11:23 PM   #40
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Truthfully, it's going to be a few more days. To be honest, I've been struggling to adjust to the new check swing mechanic (I did not realize just how much of a crutch it has been in the past). I'm getting my feet back under me; but I don't want to make adjustments to sliders until I know what needs to be adjusted vs what I need to do better. One thing I will say, it definitely looks like the power spike from MLB20 is SIGNIFICANTLY improved.

On the plus side, I won't be worrying about MLB20 distracting me anymore - wiped it off my hard drive. MLBTS21 is just way too good on the field for me to go back to 20.
It is a great game. As soon as they fix the vault and SOTS then this game will be great. I’m just doing exhibition games and then going back to MLB20 to play my franchise there. I don’t want to get into a franchise yet with the live rosters.

A couple patches to fix the lighting issue and the bar sounds then this will be a great game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »