Home

MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #137
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

Is it just me or does this namebrand equipment people were screaming for look the same except for this little Nike checkmark, er, swoosh? I just didn't see anything that excited me. Sorry.

Where are the improvements to franchise, RTTS, and CPU logic in these modes and during gameplay?

Last edited by rjackson; 12-07-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:24 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

Its cool, but something has got to be done about that grass!
Gal 2:20
Old 12-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 0

only thing next gen about mlb 14 the show was the facial hair other then that it didnt really look next gen so im very dissapointed mlb 15 the show still looks the same i pray from now to march we see major changes but i doubt it.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:53 PM   #140
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
only thing next gen about mlb 14 the show was the facial hair other then that it didnt really look next gen so im very dissapointed mlb 15 the show still looks the same i pray from now to march we see major changes but i doubt it.
Nice username.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:30 AM   #141
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Its cool, but something has got to be done about that grass!

Yeah I really hope they still have to update the grass and dirt because that pale green canvas and bland flat dirt already had it's best days 2 years ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #142
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, ...

The grass never really bothered me. The dirt, though, bothers me a bit. It helps a bit that there are rock chunks here and there OR does it just bring the eye to notice how bad the dirt is because of those chunks?

Anyways, there is one thing that nobody has bothered to mention that absolutely must be mentioned:

Ooooh, that bat flip!!!!!
Old 12-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #143
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
That would be pretty disappointing since the PS4 has nowhere near the learning curve the PS3 had... Also there's no way this gen lasts as long as the previous one, I'm betting 6 years a la PSX/PS2 but personally I'm hoping for 5. The first major graphical upgrade occurring in year 4 would not be ideal...

Of course there's also the possibility of the dev team being satisfied with the current player models and therefore don't see the urgency for an upgrade. Its not like the models are awful, just a little dated compared other games (mainly NBA 2K, I personally don't think any EA sports games look that great). We'll see though, all we've seen so far is a small snippet of a build from who knows when.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I predict we will get completely brand new Next Gen player models in MLB 17 The Show.
Even Madden, who is known for resting on it's laurels, refined and altered their player models for year 2. I bet if the Show is going to change their player models, it'll be by 16. Latest. If not, then I imagine we're not going to see it happen.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:18 AM   #144
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I've got a ton of Studs that I earned last season and ones that I got from a pre-order that I never used. Wonder if they carry over to MLB 15?

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »