Home

MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #33
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

March 31st! Can't wait!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #34
Rookie

pay26's Arena

OVR: 0
Please SCEA, redesign equipment catcher.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:40 PM   #35
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYCeLL
Very underwhelming reveal trailer. While licensed equipment is great and all, I'd hardly call it a "back of the box" feature in 2015. The graphics don't look like they made the same jump Madden, 2K, etc. have made with their titles.

I have to agree with you about the graphics. As soon as I started watching the trailer I said to myself O crap looks almost exactly like 14. I mean like I said before MLB 14 The Show is a very pretty game. I just feel it has that PS3 port look to it. And I was really hoping MLB 15 The Show would have a whole new "Next Gen" look to it which going by this trailer it clearly does not. But to be perfectly honest as long as Sony keeps adding a lot of the little details and continue to improve the game play then even with PS3 port like looks I will still enjoy the heck out of this game year after year. But man how great would it be if someday soon MLB The Show looked just as good as NBA 2K15 on PS4.

Maybe MLB The Show does not look as good as NBA 2K15 is because there is just so much more going on in a baseball stadium compared to NBA Arenas?

Last edited by tnixen; 12-06-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #36
Rookie

I'm honestly disappointed with the graphics 😭😭
Old 12-06-2014, 02:43 PM   #37
Rookie

The cover just makes me think of "execute order 66".

Hopefully they improve on player models before release because they looked very underwhelming in this trailer.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:48 PM   #38
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Ive always thought 16 was going to be the firs big graphics overhaul. It will be the first version with a full dev cycle. And until the PS3 version stops being made it will never be as good as it could be.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #39
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

3/31 cant wait GOAT
Old 12-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #40
Banned

i hope they leave the generic gear in the game still. i liked being able to customize everything. and they better have rawlings and louisville slugger as options...if its just nike batting gloves and cleats im gonna be kinda disappointed.

i dont know why everyone is complaining about the player models. i think the players look really good every year.

and legends will be sick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »