Home

Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16

This is a discussion on Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2015, 02:02 PM   #89
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Hopefully we get some details on new brands added to the game.

Specifically Adidas and New Balance would be ideal.

Old 12-17-2015, 02:16 PM   #90
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Are you saying all 6 classic stadiums were rebuilt from the ground up for PS4? Also nothing to be sorry about lol I admit I am very picky about even the smallest details. Heck I am still a little disappointed that there is still no Rosen bag on the pitchers mound in real time. That must be a very difficult thing to add for whatever reason. Although MLB2K had it but I know different game and has nothing to do with The Show.
I'm saying that all the other stadiums were rebuilt for the PS4, so it's probably safe to say that the classic stadiums were too.

And I'm just ribbing you man... that type of "pickyness" is a good thing, and I think the team welcomes it. I will tell you that they are a very well-planned operation, and they try not to drift too far from that plan; sometimes things we want don't get written into the plan - mainly due to available resources - and we have to wait. I have pitched the rosen bag idea before, even to the point of making it "functional" within gameplay (e.g. a 1-point boost in pitcher control attribute). Something like that definitely would require X-amount of coding resources. Who knows, maybe one day we get it and it will indeed be more than just a cosmetic/visual accessory.

YouTube

Old 12-17-2015, 02:26 PM   #91
Rookie

GibsonD90's Arena

OVR: 2

I am very appreciative of the classic stadiums after we were told it wasn't worth the effort before. So thanks Ramone and team for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2015, 02:38 PM   #92
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

OVR: 0

Really like what I'm seeing and hearing so far .. I jus hope to goodness that this is the year we finially get a expansion/stadium/relocation type mode or owner like mode as it has been on my wish list every year along with new player models but for this type of mode id gladily go without complaining and finially put the Show above MVP 05 as the best made baseball game ..
Old 12-17-2015, 02:59 PM   #93
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
I liked the fact that you had complete control over the weather. But the addition of the roofs are huge.
I like that you can choose the weather as well, but they should definitely add a Random button in case you want to let it choose for you. Or, you could just close your eyes and scroll through the options and choose randomly... Does the same thing.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:04 PM   #94
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Hopefully we get some details on new brands added to the game.

Specifically Adidas and New Balance would be ideal.
And fielding & batting glove brands expanded... And small gloves for INFs and bigger gloves for OFs.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:55 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ramone, I absolutely LOVED the additions of the equipment brands last year, so i was wondering if there was any info you could give us about any new additions this year? I've seen a few posts about it. Hopefully New Balance, Adidas and a few others are able to make it in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2015, 04:33 PM   #96
Rookie

sharebear420's Arena

OVR: 9

I saw player cards for ichiro and older Alex Rodriguez and CC when they were on their former teams.. Can anyone confirm if there's a bunch of old/but sill new players coming back? I really hope they add in more 90s Yankee players. Also hope ken griff is in it too
NHL-FLYERS
NCAAB-DUKE/SYRACUSE
NCAAF-LSU
FIFA-DORTMUND, GER

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »