Home

MLB The Show 21 Stadium Creator Leaked Via SDS YouTube Page

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 21 Stadium Creator Leaked Via SDS YouTube Page within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2021, 08:40 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB The Show 21 Stadium Creator Leaked Via SDS YouTube Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhalljr
Can finally put the Rays in a nice stadium, hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app
coulda done that in 20, relocate Tampa to Oakland Coliseum
but what would be great is if we could just blow the lid off the Trop and make it an open air park

A Work in Progress
Old 02-11-2021, 08:55 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I don't anticipate much more than what we get with Madden. Some very basic templates that we customize to some degree.

Even The Golf Club was weary of allowing users to customize actual courses like Augusta. Fortunately for golf, there are so many real courses that fly under the radar that not all can be flagged. In the past you could play Augusta as a user created course but it had to be named differently.

I'll need to be fact checked on this one because I haven't played in awhile due to my time but I believe once they were published by 2k they had to start pulling those well known courses due to licensing concerns.

I wouldn't expect to be able to create old stadiums that aren't already in the game. I expect a pretty simple, basic stadium creator.

(TO BE CLEAR: I am NOT complaining, even that is a welcome addition to me)

In pga 2k22 you can play Augusta, pebble and at Andrew’s you just have to know how to find them. If there is a create a stadium in the show I doubt it will be any near the level of detail PGA 2k has
Old 02-11-2021, 09:16 PM   #59

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by orioles0615
In pga 2k22 you can play Augusta, pebble and at Andrew’s you just have to know how to find them. If there is a create a stadium in the show I doubt it will be any near the level of detail PGA 2k has

Thank you, so am I wrong in saying they’ve made it more difficult or is Augusta still playable as Magnolia? I thought I had read the gig was up on that one.

(Not meaning to take this thread off topic but I do think it’s relevant to a stadium creator in the Show)
Old 02-11-2021, 10:47 PM   #60
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Thank you, so am I wrong in saying they’ve made it more difficult or is Augusta still playable as Magnolia? I thought I had read the gig was up on that one.

(Not meaning to take this thread off topic but I do think it’s relevant to a stadium creator in the Show)
Theyve made it more difficult forsure, but its still playable.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:50 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariner690
Think of it like this. Why would SDS create the custom team feature and not introduce create a stadium with it or soon after?

That would he begging people to rip them for having an incomplete feature. Dev teams not named EA don’t typically do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Social media in RTTS; inside the show; ambidextrous pitchers; rebranding your team (to a stadium with another team’s logo); contracts; morale; jump/dive buttons don’t work; check swing animations; double switch logic; quick manage mode; breaking records; increased roster sizes; player regression...

That’s all off the top of my head

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2021, 07:11 AM   #62
Pro

I just hope there are a few decent generic stadiums and backgrounds that we choose from and possibly accessorize with team logo's, colors, etc. I always rebrand the Tampa Bay Rays as the Montreal Royals and one of the biggest frustrations is choosing a stadium. Unless you overlook a lot things, there just aren't that many suitable stadiums.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:51 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm cautiously optimistic this year is bringing some REAL change and new evolution. Extremely excited about cross-play, xbox consoles, and the stadium creator. With new consoles added, we can hope sales will be much greater and SDS can invest more into each year's development. PUMPED!
Old 02-12-2021, 01:26 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 5

Is this just one person providing one screen-capture or are there actually lots of people who saw this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »