Home

UFC 141 - Lesnar vs. Overeem - Dec. 30th

This is a discussion on UFC 141 - Lesnar vs. Overeem - Dec. 30th within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #57
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: UFC 141 - Lesnar vs. Overeem - Dec. 30th

All around something just isn't right, lmao. Lowkey going to be surprised if Overeem is found to be completely clean and innocent. But I'm just a pessimist and love to accuse people without any proof.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/12/1...ional-license/
Old 12-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
All around something just isn't right, lmao. Lowkey going to be surprised if Overeem is found to be completely clean and innocent. But I'm just a pessimist and love to accuse people without any proof.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/12/1...ional-license/
Reading what happened, while not totally clean, it looks like he did what they requested. If he can prove when he bought his ticket, it should be easy to show that he was notified after he had planned to leave. He also submitted a blood test after he got there, so unless something was altered with that, it should show he was clean.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:27 AM   #59
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Reading what happened, while not totally clean, it looks like he did what they requested. If he can prove when he bought his ticket, it should be easy to show that he was notified after he had planned to leave. He also submitted a blood test after he got there, so unless something was altered with that, it should show he was clean.
while he may be "clean" he has def done LOADS of roids in his life lol That kind of muscle development cannot be achieved naturally
Old 12-17-2011, 09:51 AM   #60
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
I recently watched his fight w/ Shogun in Pride. It's like looking at Bonds w/ the Pirates, then looking at him w/ the Giants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 12-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeah he definitely has done something. Now that he is going to face top talent, we will see if the drugs have hurt him by making him too big and stiff. I think he is not agile enough to beat the top UFC guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #62
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

Just my opinion of course, but if Werdum pulled the crap he did with Overeem, against any of the top UFC HW's, IMO Werdum would have been destroyed. Agree or disagree anyone?

I feel like he would have got swarmed on the ground and pounded out, regardless of Werdum's submission skills.

Now I don't think Brock is the overwhelming favorite here, but I didn't like what I saw out of Reem. He gassed and looked stiff as hell. I am going with Brock in this fight, I think he will avoid getting dinged in the chin long enough to just wrestle**** the ish out of Reem.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #63
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
Just my opinion of course, but if Werdum pulled the crap he did with Overeem, against any of the top UFC HW's, IMO Werdum would have been destroyed. Agree or disagree anyone?

I feel like he would have got swarmed on the ground and pounded out, regardless of Werdum's submission skills.

Now I don't think Brock is the overwhelming favorite here, but I didn't like what I saw out of Reem. He gassed and looked stiff as hell. I am going with Brock in this fight, I think he will avoid getting dinged in the chin long enough to just wrestle**** the ish out of Reem.
I agree completely.
The main factor is how Brock feels after a long layoff. If he comes out aggressive and gets it to the ground I think it is his, but if he tries and stand at all something could go wrong. That being said if Brock connects he could hurt overeem too.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:22 PM   #64
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

Lmao! So Ariel just said that on 141 Countdown that Cerrone slapped Nate Diaz' hand away at open workouts. Is that true??

Cerrone is one of my all time favorites, but I love the Diaz brothers as well. It's gonna be tough to watch them fight. I have Cerrone handling his business.

Is the Countdown show somewhere out there, I can't seem to find it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »