Home

Good cheap legends?

This is a discussion on Good cheap legends? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2015, 11:37 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Good cheap legends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Don't forget you can't use the Ruby card in the lower levels of RTTP and can't use them in many of the Challenges with 3 Gold restrictions.

The Ruby card may be better and cheaper....but if you can't use it anywhere except unrestricted RTTP and against friends, well....you get the picture.
This makes sense. Should be obvious I guess but I didn't consider that. I wish we had a season mode like they used to or could replay domination for rewards without the ridiculous mt needed that forces you to play like a hamster on red bull.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:37 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbandy10
I've got two words for you guys.

Gail Goodrich.

I have no idea what 2K did, but offensively he is insane. His 3's seem to drop like crazy. When driving he always manages to get an and 1 somehow. It's murder. Shot meter is so easy to hit too. I discovered this by total accident during the George Mikan challenge.

Defensively, he's actually better than his ratings suggest. But don't expect a Lockdown GP performance or anything.
which version of Goodrich were you using?

Alex English is cheap. Saw him on there for 1500 this morning. he's a midrange god.

Adrian Dantley is good. He is a beast of a post up player as you know. But his ratings were not accurate. I watched him play and he never was much of a dunker, but I think his dunk rating is 75 or over and has an oop tendency of 99 iirc.

if Jamaal "Silk" Wilkes gets going....especially in transition, he is hard to stop. He is not really cheap, but if u find him under 10k I recommend.

Michael Cooper is about the best value I found recently. regularly seen for under $5k. Think of Danny Green on steroids...lockdown defender with wet 3-point stroke and terrific dunker.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:15 PM   #59
Rookie

I have the Sapphire 71-72 version and his defense is why I never use him in my lineup. Plus, Sapphire Bradley Beal is a way better shooter.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:13 AM   #60
Rookie

Artis Gilmore and mullin
Old 02-06-2015, 12:44 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoving
Artis Gilmore and mullin
I wouldnt say they are cheap. I havent gotten Gilmore yet, although his price was reasonable, it wasnt cheap. I did get Mullin to finish collection. At the time I paid about 12-14k for him but he has since went back up to 18-20k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2015, 05:01 PM   #62
Rookie

Dikembe Mutombo (76ers version). He is great at rebounding and his height and size make him a great defender by default. I got 5 blocks with him in a game once.

I have the sapphire version with fully upgraded defensive badges.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #63
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6

Does anyone know if Jon Koncak plays good in this game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »