Home

Domination points

This is a discussion on Domination points within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2015, 03:47 PM   #41
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Domination points

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYERS PRIDE
Just calculated and I noticed I didn't get any boost for beating the Warriors by 20+. Got 755. -_-
Pride, my apologies here homie. It's my fault for misleading you. I arrived at the wrong conclusions based on misinterpretation; there is no win bonus and the multiplier at 1.0 does work just as plainly advertised.

On a positive uprising: you do seem to be improving. Let's continue to work on improving your game and get you to 800+

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2015, 03:54 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 0

I never really did the post fade cheese this year, even before they patched it. my key is defense. blocks, steals, and putbacks pay off big. also running plays to get the assisted 3. a good playbook can help get you where you need to be.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:18 PM   #43
Rookie

FLYERS PRIDE's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Pride, my apologies here homie. It's my fault for misleading you. I arrived at the wrong conclusions based on misinterpretation; there is no win bonus and the multiplier at 1.0 does work just as plainly advertised.

On a positive uprising: you do seem to be improving. Let's continue to work on improving your game and get you to 800+

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Changed my camera angle to 2k. I was using broadcast generic. So I finally passed Warriors and beat East all star on second try. Now onto west. Bad news is that I got Drummond from the reward pack lol.

Next question I have is how do some of you have stacked teams? I have 75k now saving for curry but I see some of y'all with 200k plus a stacked team. My best player is normal melo.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:12 PM   #44
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Changed my camera angle to 2k. I was using broadcast generic. So I finally passed Warriors and beat East all star on second try. Now onto west. Bad news is that I got Drummond from the reward pack lol.

Next question I have is how do some of you have stacked teams? I have 75k now saving for curry but I see some of y'all with 200k plus a stacked team. My best player is normal melo.
Awesome! You're on a roll!

I didn't think of asking about the camera angle - good looking out on your part.

Could you share your starting lineup?

I used silver and bronze for half the current domination then upgraded to some golds then eventually I had all gold starters with silver backups. I now have a full gold lineup with about 70k in the bank.

Starting Lineup
Lillard, Butler, *Steve Smith, Griffin, Cousins

I used to use PG13 / Kawhi at SF but Smith plays brilliant and he's a former Blazer so it's an added bonus. Great budget player who can play the 2 and 3 well.

Bench
Kyrie / Westbrook, Alec Burks (budget stud), Melo/Kawhi/PG13, LA12 (not enjoying him; cursed traitor), AL Horford

I'm considering replacing LA12 with Derrick Coleman

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2015, 06:20 PM   #45
Rookie

FLYERS PRIDE's Arena

Quote:
Awesome! You're on a roll!

I didn't think of asking about the camera angle - good looking out on your part.

Could you share your starting lineup?

I used silver and bronze for half the current domination then upgraded to some golds then eventually I had all gold starters with silver backups. I now have a full gold lineup with about 70k in the bank.

Starting Lineup
Lillard, Butler, *Steve Smith, Griffin, Cousins

I used to use PG13 / Kawhi at SF but Smith plays brilliant and he's a former Blazer so it's an added bonus. Great budget player who can play the 2 and 3 well.

Bench
Kyrie / Westbrook, Alec Burks (budget stud), Melo/Kawhi/PG13, LA12 (not enjoying him; cursed traitor), AL Horford

I'm considering replacing LA12 with Derrick Coleman

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Lineup:

Wall
Klay
Melo
P Gasol
Howard

Bench:

Lillard
Free Jordan
Wade
Love
Drummond
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Harryl, I apologize for arguing with you. It was my own fault for misinterpreting the system based on mixed information I gathered from a past 2k.
No worries. You were just mistaken. A lot of things having to do with MT calculations aren't transparent at first.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how they calculate the shooting % bonuses, because it's not straight % = points.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:01 PM   #47
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Quote:
Lineup:

Wall
Klay
Melo
P Gasol
Howard

Bench:

Lillard
Free Jordan
Wade
Love
Drummond
Your team is a long way from being bad haha. It's pretty solid. I'd definitely recommend picking up Kawhi. He's really solid, because you can play him at the 3 or 4 pretty well depending on how much you wanna run. Top shelf defender too. I'd also look into upgrading your Jordan to the ROTY one. He's soooo much better.

To get rich I'd start doing the challenges to get the MT rewards and then you have to hustle the mess out of the auction house. Sadly, it's impossible to get rich from just playing a lot of games. A lot of challenges are on All Star as well which helps bring in more cash per game and helps negate contract costs.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 12-04-2015, 07:25 PM   #48
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Harryl, I apologize for arguing with you. It was my own fault for misinterpreting the system based on mixed information I gathered from a past 2k.
Someone like you who is capable of seeing when they're wrong and admitting as much should never apologize for being part of a healthy debate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »