Home

Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

This is a discussion on Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #97
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

Ugghhhh back to back rage quits = two bull**** losses for me.

This mode is wasting my time. If I had gotten these contracts from packs that I got with VC that I spent my hard earned money on I would be infuriated. Luckily I'm only wasting my time not my money. Oh wait, I can make my money back, I can't get back the time I waste playing games. This is borderline criminal.

It's at the point where I'm losing MT points every time I play MTO!

I spend MT to get my players contracts, my opponent rage quits in the 1st half, I don't make that MT back, then I take an L, which forces me to have to play more games than I need to, thus more of my MT gets wasted on contracts and I can't save up to get better players. It's a complete waste of time.

Let me grind out these last two leagues, get my PD Tim Duncan and take my *** back to Play Now Online. This mode is disgusting.

Last edited by Hustle Westbrook; 04-27-2017 at 12:20 PM.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:38 PM   #98
Banned

jschmib's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Ugghhhh back to back rage quits = two bull**** losses for me.

This mode is wasting my time. If I had gotten these contracts from packs that I got with VC that I spent my hard earned money on I would be infuriated. Luckily I'm only wasting my time not my money. Oh wait, I can make my money back, I can't get back the time I waste playing games. This is borderline criminal.

It's at the point where I'm losing MT points every time I play MTO!

I spend MT to get my players contracts, my opponent rage quits in the 1st half, I don't make that MT back, then I take an L, which forces me to have to play more games than I need to, thus more of my MT gets wasted on contracts and I can't save up to get better players. It's a complete waste of time.

Let me grind out these last two leagues, get my PD Tim Duncan and take my *** back to Play Now Online. This mode is disgusting.
Are you on Xbox or PS4? I haven't got a loss from rage quits in about 5 weeks, and about half of my games end in rage quits. I was almost hoping this issue had just disappeared.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:18 PM   #99
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

I just got one. WTF, man. I had literally won 20 straight games and my streak and chance at sweeping the PD seed is gone because this game is a hot bowl of dog crap in terms of servers and customer service. I've seen YouTubers allow opponents to score simply because they don't want to risk a rage quit and a possible loss. It's a shame that I'm being punished for being good at the game. This is absurd. How hard is it to make sure whoever quits gets the loss. Literally every other online game does it. I'm so pissed I could punch someone. Literally every time I get into a groove in this game it F's me over with BS that's out of my control. Whether it be awful pack odds, undeserved losses, or being at 800+ wins and still not having PD Isiah.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:51 PM   #100
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Now I have to redo the entire Diamond League over again even though I didn't lose a game. Nice.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:23 AM   #101
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

WTF I just got an L for a game I won! My opponent didn't even quit. He played the entire game and when the game ended and I went back to the main menu I got an L!

GTFO 2K...Be careful out there you guys smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2017, 12:48 AM   #102
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
WTF I just got an L for a game I won! My opponent didn't even quit. He played the entire game and when the game ended and I went back to the main menu I got an L!

GTFO 2K...Be careful out there you guys smh.
That sucks man. I'm glad i got PD Duncan before all these losses from quits started happening, because i would have been so freaking mad.

Now i just play for fun so it's not as stressful. But back in November, oh man, i don't think i've ever screamed that much in my life.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 04-30-2017, 05:04 AM   #103
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Now I have to redo the entire Diamond League over again even though I didn't lose a game. Nice.

You can not disagree that this years' 2K is the worst by far for a long time
Old 05-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #104
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Just saw this screenshot on twitter (it's not mine) and I figured at least a few of you would be interested. I'm sure it's now worth waiting around for your average win, but if the game is the difference in going 7 or 8 and 0 it could be worth it for you to get the reward. I'm curious to see if it works to be honest, but I hope it helps somebody.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7083.JPG (123.8 KB, 60 views)
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »