Home

Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

This is a discussion on Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2017, 04:29 PM   #89
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

Yep just got one.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:05 PM   #90
Rookie

Anyone who works at 2k should be embarrassed to represent and contribute to a company that can't deliver a better product than this. 12 patches and this is still a problem. Well if you can't get it right in 12 tries I think you are pretty much incompetent.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #91
Rookie

Idapapi79's Arena

So I just started ruby league with a 0-0 record. My first game and the quits right before tip off. Now my record looks like this. Don't no what to make of it. Have anyone else experienced this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170408_162906.jpg (622.6 KB, 109 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 12:34 AM   #92
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Just got one smh. Utterly destroyed this guy 25-10, he quits in the 1st quarter and i get an L.

Now that I took an L, I have to redo the league again to get the Level 1 reward. So I end up wasting my time, my contracts and my MT.

This company is so ****ing incompetent I swear. Only 2K would have a glitch where you take Ls for someone rage quitting.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:00 AM   #93
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Just got one smh. Utterly destroyed this guy 25-10, he quits in the 1st quarter and i get an L.

Now that I took an L, I have to redo the league again to get the Level 1 reward. So I end up wasting my time, my contracts and my MT.

This company is so ****ing incompetent I swear. Only 2K would have a glitch where you take Ls for someone rage quitting.
I can only laugh at 2K devs how incompetent they are. At least at those who are in charge for running MTO or planning patches. I mean the rage quit Ls we gather or those 7 GB packages we have to download each time are a joke for a company like 2K. It's not that they haven't got the money in order to fix crucial stuff, they just dont give a F. And if they don't give a F about game breaking bugs , especially in a pay-to-play oriented game mode, they shouldn't wonder when their community splits and people take 2 steps back from buying VC and supporting them.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #94
Rookie

Don't you find it funny how this has almost 4,000 views and nearly 100 posts and 2k with all their media posts have not once posted in here to calm the seas or explain. This has been near the top of the myteam section for months. You can't tell me that nobody has read it who works with or is affiliated with the company.

I actually blame operation sports owners and head honchos just as much for not going to bat for us. This forum is irrelevant and just a bunch of us ignorant fools who waste our time chatting back and forth thinking we can make a difference. I am seriously considering stopping all activities on these forums. Without us OS is dead too and they would be motivated to actually help us.

I would miss you guys and your insight but moving on with life might be more refreshing in the long run.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:36 AM   #95
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Looks like I'm due for one loss every league.

Haha keep it up 2K. Live can't be terrible forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2017, 05:43 PM   #96
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook

Looks like I'm due for one loss every league.

Haha keep it up 2K. Live can't be terrible forever.
this is why pink diamond Duncan should just be removed. All the stupid rewards are the reason why we keep taking these losses.2k doesn't want to give us the rewards and we are stuck with this because they have to protect the integrity of the game" whatever that means

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »