Home

Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

This is a discussion on Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2017, 12:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

I am having an issue on PC. Last 4 games i get an error that this game will not be counted. And i dont get a loss thankfully but its very annoying. I cant play MTO because of this crap...
Old 02-11-2017, 12:55 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
I think 2K has explicitly stated that if the connection is lost between the 2 players, the game gets counted as a loss for both parties. So A)servers are acting up B) you're running into opponents who are aware of this and disconnect their router
If they stated this, they were wrong. Again....This has nothing to do w servers. When I have "server issues", I get the message that the game will not be counted. My contracts aren't used. Neither are my shoes. I almost never get a "server" message.

As far as the disconnecting...Its just a simple "test connection" on your console, or "close app" via main console menu.

The thing that is really grinding my gears is that they took the time to bring a new system in to penalise rage quitters.....But still have the legacy issue that has been plaguing us for ~5years. Its really just pathetic. And apparently we haven't made enough noise for them to do anything about it.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:44 PM   #11
Rookie

Just had a win from a quitter who quit on the main menu pregame. Then next game I get up and they quit in 1st quarter so of course I get the Loss. Very nice. Was going undefeated and had that happen.

Just curious if anyone has had L happen after the 1st quarter if someone quits? I'm going to try to let them stay in it for 1st quarter and then crush in the 2nd to see if those become losses too. All my L's have happened from 1st quarter quits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2017, 12:35 AM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
Just had a win from a quitter who quit on the main menu pregame. Then next game I get up and they quit in 1st quarter so of course I get the Loss. Very nice. Was going undefeated and had that happen.

Just curious if anyone has had L happen after the 1st quarter if someone quits? I'm going to try to let them stay in it for 1st quarter and then crush in the 2nd to see if those become losses too. All my L's have happened from 1st quarter quits.
iirc I had a few like that. Sadly, I'm doing the same thing. Instead of playing "to win" in the first half, I play to keep a small lead and burn the clock.

Is this what we've been reduced to? $250k for the tourney winner tho. Hmm. Wtf
Old 02-13-2017, 08:02 PM   #13
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8

Damn I just had this happen to me for the first time. I was up by 25 and guy quit and I got the L smh. It would've been my 300th victory.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:21 PM   #14
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

Just happened to me i was blowing guy 40-8 on my second prestige run and he quit...

I'm done with this mode.

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:38 PM   #15
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8

Up 11-0 in the first quarter and the person quits. I check my record and see I got another stupid loss cause of this ****

This seriously needs to get patched. This is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 05:40 PM   #16
Rookie

The other day I went 5-0 in the sapphire league and then in game 6
(the diamond shoe game) i started the game on a 14-0 run so the opponent rage quit and 2k gave me the L

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »