Home

Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

This is a discussion on Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2017, 07:47 PM   #81
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

Not sure if I'm lucky or not but it seems like 2k might have fixed the loss after the opponent quits. I've had 4 people quit on me in the first half and they all resulted in wins. Hopefully other people are reporting the same result.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2017, 07:53 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am still getting losses so nothing is changed.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:38 AM   #83
Pro

Scooby Doo's Arena

It really is random. I barely went 10-2 to prestige with both losses being from quits but like 5 wins were also from quits where I usually was up 15+... honestly my strategy now is when someone quits and it doesn't screw me over, just play play play because you're going to be fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 09:40 AM   #84
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

Issue is still there, happens at random. All of my rage quit losses came during first half, and it happens once every 3-4 first half quits.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:44 PM   #85
Rookie

I played a bunch of mto games today. 2 I lost legitimately. Was in Diamond seed and now am 2-6 with one loss away from losing out of the Amethyst seed where I just took an L after being up 30 in the 3rd Qtr and they quit.

I have been getting losses when they quit at the opening lineup screen, L when I was up 19-2 in the 1st on a guy and he quit, almost every quit game is an L. It is disgusting.

I have swept this Amethyst seed so nothing to play for. I have swept all the rest of the seeds and now I'm getting demoted over and over for playing my best team the best I can. I decided I wasn't trying to keep people in the game anymore when I lost from a 2nd half quit.

Screw you 2k and your idiot support and your dumb game. I will never play future years and you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Only good thing is pretty soon I'll never miss when I get kicked all the way down below ruby. What a joke!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2017, 09:00 PM   #86
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

There's a patch coming tomorrow wonder if it's addressed
Old 04-07-2017, 09:00 AM   #87
Rookie

I played a game where my opponent put on his mic and said "If you dont let me back into this game i'll quit and you'll get a loss". Sure enough he quit and I received a L. Honestly it broke my spirit.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:03 AM   #88
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityspecial
I played a game where my opponent put on his mic and said "If you dont let me back into this game i'll quit and you'll get a loss". Sure enough he quit and I received a L. Honestly it broke my spirit.
yep happened to me aswell. there is no point of taking MTO seriously since weeks. they want to get into esports? they better get their sh!t right first!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »