Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2021, 09:44 PM   #705
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Post a link. I've made my own sliders but the CPU is still consistently shooting under 40% & I'd love to somehow resolve that.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation
Here’s the link:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...rience-x1.html

Just curious - Aren’t you a part of the Sim World team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2021, 03:56 AM   #706
Rookie

BlueKA's Arena

Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Okay, so saw this thread and it was all I needed to upgrade to 2K21 because without tendencies, last year's game on PC was booooring.

Tried to read as much of the thread as I could get through, so just plopping down some questions that may have been answered but I didn't see:

Roster Transactions - Opening day roster, so I assume everything is accurate up to Dec 22? Anything after I would have to do manually?

March Update - Saw this mentioned and want to understand. This update intends to include all the "it's not over" things? Or are those already implemented? Will this update bring feature parity across all platforms or is there still stuff that is not "100%" in some versions as stated in OP?

Known Issues - I'm on PC. I saw some mention of recent update breaking some tendency things with fixes being tested. Is there anything else to be aware of or that needs to be worked around?

Sliders, Draft Classes, etc. - I do see a few mentions of sets people are using, and Schnaidt1's would be my go-to. Are those sliders for the rest of MyLeague settings fine, or is your work not "compatible" with those settings?

Contributing - I haven't done any roster editing since like the PS3 days, but I used to do fairly comprehensive overhauls then. I've also tried my hand at most of the EA sports games and recently been poking around in the F1 series (...which is now EA as well ). If help is needed on the PC side, I can learn and get up to speed quickly and continually follow directions.

Thank you! Most importantly, a huge thank you to everyone that is contributing to this because it is so exciting to have this and I am going to go subscribe to the Patreon soon enough.
Old 02-19-2021, 07:31 AM   #707
Rookie

bhzmfia14's Arena

OVR: 1

Always appreciative of the roster content!

Quick question — is there a 2022 and/or 2023 real draft class available with adjusted tendencies/little to no badges? I was thinking of just using one of he top draft creators and taking badges off, but wasn’t sure if the rookies would still be OP versus the roster.
Old 02-19-2021, 06:13 PM   #708
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Here’s the link:

What does Early mean at the sliders?
Old 02-19-2021, 07:32 PM   #709
Rookie

Love the rosters. One hiccup. No matter what slider set I use (I prefer sim gaming world) I beat the lower end teams by at least 20 points and have good games against the great teams (lakers, nets,..). I am an average player at best. However when I use the sim gaming world sliders against the 2k rosters I get pounded against average teams and is much more challenging. I really want to keep using this roster set as it feels more real but games are getting to feel the same and not sure why? Any ideas. Playing with nuggets and Celtics
Old 02-19-2021, 09:08 PM   #710
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Here’s the link:

I worked with Ronyell on the NBA 2K18 or 2K19 roster (can't remember which one, TBH) - and he made me a honorary member of SimWorld - but I've primarily worked with Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican on their project.

I do still have my SimWorld avatar, so I understand the confusion.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 02-19-2021 at 09:11 PM.
Old 02-20-2021, 01:52 AM   #711
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCFreezy
What does Early mean at the sliders?
It means the first 15-20 games of the season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2021, 05:23 AM   #712
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKA
Roster Transactions - Opening day roster, so I assume everything is accurate up to Dec 22? Anything after I would have to do manually?
Yessir, we'll release an update, with transactions and OVR changes around trade deadline. And a scenario too.

Quote:
March Update - Saw this mentioned and want to understand. This update intends to include all the "it's not over" things? Or are those already implemented? Will this update bring feature parity across all platforms or is there still stuff that is not "100%" in some versions as stated in OP?
A couple of things will be added based on the platform. Idk about "partity across all platforms" beceause the people that can edit it's different every team, and I can't blame them if they don't wnat to edit staff grades or durability attributes beceause they are so tedious to do ahaha. On PS4 and Switch some minor things are missing, on next gen and PC they're basically the same.

Quote:
Known Issues - I'm on PC. I saw some mention of recent update breaking some tendency things with fixes being tested. Is there anything else to be aware of or that needs to be worked around?
At the moment the new shot tendency is being tested, we've a couple of tendencies formulas that we want to update too in the 2.0 version in order to improve the roster

Quote:
Sliders, Draft Classes, etc. - I do see a few mentions of sets people are using, and Schnaidt1's would be my go-to. Are those sliders for the rest of MyLeague settings fine, or is your work not "compatible" with those settings?
Yessir, 100% compatible and he's playing with our roster too. So we basically work for each other.

Quote:
Contributing - I haven't done any roster editing since like the PS3 days, but I used to do fairly comprehensive overhauls then. I've also tried my hand at most of the EA sports games and recently been poking around in the F1 series (...which is now EA as well ). If help is needed on the PC side, I can learn and get up to speed quickly and continually follow directions.
Thanks! We'll let you know if we need your help further down the road.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »