Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2021, 07:04 PM   #729
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCFreezy
And the Shot Attributes should stay like they are? And should we change the normal Potential rating or the Max Potential rating or both?
1. Shot attributes only if they're too distant from the ATD Roster (a lot of 80+ 3pt shooters etc).
2. Normal potential. If you lower this, you also decrease/kill the chance of getting the max potential
Old 02-28-2021, 07:11 PM   #730
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Okay guys we're officially in March, the ATD 2.0 is shaping up. Quick timeline (for next gen, PS4, switch and PC may vary depending on how many people will be available to edit):

10-12 Mar. All rookies update + transactions update
17-20 Mar. Attributes, Tendencies, Badges update
26 Mar. Trade deadline update and Release day

Sig shots, staff, new POEs, sim stats update, scenarios update and many other things will be included.

I just want to thank you for all the support and the feedback. Can't wait to show you the new version of the file.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:09 AM   #731
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
There are four saved files in your scenario, which one should I download?
Sorry, need to clean that up. Use the scenario with the longest description. There should only be 1 roster and MyLeague setup file though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2021, 11:08 AM   #732
Rookie

Wil2DaSon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegz
For anyone interested, I built a new roster off of the opening night file. Full G League with accurate appearances and all CAPs updated. Also updated injuries for opening night. GT kriegs26 on PS5
How do you get non created players on their gleague team? I can do it with player DNA but they lose their career stats and I am trying to avoid that.
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”– Michael Jordan

Last edited by Wil2DaSon; 03-01-2021 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:50 AM   #733
Pro

Celtic have you guys by chance updated the ps5 file to have correct coaches? Okc coach, Nate Mcmillan etc?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2021, 08:08 AM   #734
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
Celtic have you guys by chance updated the ps5 file to have correct coaches? Okc coach, Nate Mcmillan etc?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I could be remembering incorrectly but I thought Celtic said the coaches get jacked when you upload the rosters? It was something like that but like I said I could be wrong.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:58 AM   #735
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil2DaSon
How do you get non created players on their gleague team? I can do it with player DNA but they lose their career stats and I am trying to avoid that.

I built it off of the roster not the scenario, so I could just assign them in roster editor mode. Imported most of the non-roster G Leaguers from another roster but updated all appearances, some attributes and added many new players to get it closer to current.

Also, for those trying to use the scenario I deleted the duplicates, there should just be one now.

Last edited by kriegz; 03-03-2021 at 08:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2021, 09:25 PM   #736
Rookie

damion2721's Arena

How often do you update the roster? I noticed Harden is on the Rockets... thanks for all your hard work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »