Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2021, 10:19 PM   #745
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Hi there,

Will there be an update on accessories for every player for the update later this day?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2021, 06:13 AM   #746
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

I played almost 60 games in my Magic franchise with your roster and settings (added my personal sliders) and so fare I've had a lot of fun. What really pisses me off is that in 60+ games I haven't seen a SINGLE in-game injury.

Not your roster's fault of course. I can't believe how this bug is still present. Injuries add so much immersion. I'm forced to run a parallel franchise save to sim games and replicate by hand simmed injuries for my team.

Sorry if I vent this out here, but for sure this is a thread of single-player simmers that I suppose are frustrated like me about injuries. When this will ever be corrected?

Unbelievable...
Old 03-11-2021, 12:03 PM   #747
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Which sliders do you guys use? I am on xbox series x and I can't really find one that I like, it's usually to use for me to beat the CPU.
Old 03-11-2021, 06:24 PM   #748
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Corleone
Hi there,

Will there be an update on accessories for every player for the update later this day?
Not these days, but around trade deadline day
Old 03-11-2021, 06:28 PM   #749
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
Which sliders do you guys use? I am on xbox series x and I can't really find one that I like, it's usually to use for me to beat the CPU.
What sliders have you tried so far? ATD? Schnaidt? Eccentric? You play on All Star/Superstar/HOF? We can give you some options
Old 03-12-2021, 08:53 PM   #750
Rookie

Loving the rosters. Great job. I’m really struggling to find some current gen sliders that work for me. I really don’t enjoy manual right stick shooting I like using real player percentage. Btw I am not very good at the game 😂. Anyone have some good suggestions? Again awesome job on the rosters. Without your rosters I’m not sure I would play this game.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:32 PM   #751
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
Loving the rosters. Great job. I’m really struggling to find some current gen sliders that work for me. I really don’t enjoy manual right stick shooting I like using real player percentage. Btw I am not very good at the game 😂. Anyone have some good suggestions? Again awesome job on the rosters. Without your rosters I’m not sure I would play this game.

I'd recommend Schnaidt's sliders. If they aren't on last gen then you could just type them in yourself? They're in the slider forum! They are even designed to be played with real fg%.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2021, 09:59 PM   #752
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadinside
I'd recommend Schnaidt's sliders. If they aren't on last gen then you could just type them in yourself? They're in the slider forum! They are even designed to be played with real fg%.
Thanks. I will give them a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »