Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2021, 07:19 PM   #753
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Not these days, but around trade deadline day
Hi Celtic,
Just checking to see if the updated roster has been released yet? Thanks again for all your good work.
Old 03-13-2021, 10:55 PM   #754
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_pride
Hi Celtic,
Just checking to see if the updated roster has been released yet? Thanks again for all your good work.

you literally quoted the answer lol. after the trade deadline.
Old 03-14-2021, 03:59 AM   #755
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadinside
you literally quoted the answer lol. after the trade deadline.
The answer I quoted was re. a question about accessories. I believe there was going to be a roster with updated transactions released around the 13th or 14th
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2021, 12:00 PM   #756
Just started!

Hi guys,

I’ve played one and a half seasons with the roster. Now I can’t play or simulate a game with either team I’m controlling.
Somebody got a solution for that or does that mean the save game is broken and I have to start all over again?
Old 03-14-2021, 12:18 PM   #757
Rookie

Is there’s no roster for the Xbox One?

XB1: Shammgxd
Old 03-14-2021, 01:17 PM   #758
Rookie

Quote:
The answer I quoted was re. a question about accessories. I believe there was going to be a roster with updated transactions released around the 13th or 14th

The next update is after the trade deadline which is not the 13th or 14th
Old 03-14-2021, 06:21 PM   #759
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
No, because we are updating tendenices, accessories and badges first (rookies are done on Xbox, sig shots too, PS5 is next). We prefer to update transactions at the very end, so we just update them once.

In less than 2 weeks the new roster will be ready, expecially during the last week I'll start to give more info
Old 03-14-2021, 06:27 PM   #760
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracymcgrady
Hi guys,

I’ve played one and a half seasons with the roster. Now I can’t play or simulate a game with either team I’m controlling.
Somebody got a solution for that or does that mean the save game is broken and I have to start all over again?
Have to tried to save your MyLeague/MyNBA on another slot? ("Save as" -> and create a new file). Maybe only the slot got corrupted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shammgxd
Is there’s no roster for the Xbox One?
A couple of users are working on it, we'll share more details later

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »