Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2021, 06:44 PM   #761
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

We also have a little surprise to thank you for all the support. Keep an eye on this thread during this week ✌゚
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2021, 10:33 AM   #762
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shammgxd
Is there’s no roster for the Xbox One?

XB1: Shammgxd

I’m working on it currently. Got 18 teams done so far. 12 more to go. Check the discord chat out. I’m on there with updates

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-15-2021, 01:08 PM   #763
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Have to tried to save your MyLeague/MyNBA on another slot? ("Save as" -> and create a new file). Maybe only the slot got corrupted.

A couple of users are working on it, we'll share more details later

That’s sound great. Can I get the Xbox creators info. I’d like to join the team to speed up the process. I’ve made roster and draft classes in the last, I’ve just never posted them on OS.

Old 03-15-2021, 01:46 PM   #764
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shammgxd
That’s sound great. Can I get the Xbox creators info. I’d like to join the team to speed up the process. I’ve made roster and draft classes in the last, I’ve just never posted them on OS.

I’m right here bro. Message me on the discord. I’m already working with somebody on the last 12 teams. But if you wanna join let me know all 3 of us can be on the same page.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-16-2021, 01:27 PM   #765
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
No, because we are updating tendenices, accessories and badges first (rookies are done on Xbox, sig shots too, PS5 is next). We prefer to update transactions at the very end, so we just update them once.

In less than 2 weeks the new roster will be ready, expecially during the last week I'll start to give more info
If we join the patreon after the new roster is released, will it show us the updates in the guides so we can update our roster's manually if we are in the middle of MYNBA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2021, 02:09 PM   #766
Just started!

Quote:
Have to tried to save your MyLeague/MyNBA on another slot? ("Save as" -> and create a new file). Maybe only the slot got corrupted.

A couple of users are working on it, we'll share more details later
Tried a different slot, restarting the console or uploading the scenario und tried to start from there. Nothing has worked for me. Any other suggestions?
Old 03-17-2021, 09:16 AM   #767
Rookie

Bankside's Arena

thanks for the work!

I found the fictional draft classed for ps4 - do you have real dc's for 2021 which fit this roster too?
Old 03-17-2021, 06:10 PM   #768
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankside
thanks for the work!

I found the fictional draft classed for ps4 - do you have real dc's for 2021 which fit this roster too?
I suggest to chose the best DC with players ratings in the 65-80 range, and then remove the majortiy of the badges. Should work fine with the roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracymcgrady
Tried a different slot, restarting the console or uploading the scenario und tried to start from there. Nothing has worked for me. Any other suggestions?
I think we have run out of alternatives and the file is corrupt. It's a shame that in 2021 this can still happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
If we join the patreon after the new roster is released, will it show us the updates in the guides so we can update our roster's manually if we are in the middle of MYNBA?
I'll share a spredsheet with all the edits that we made.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »