Home

POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1.

This is a discussion on POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1. within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2014, 05:57 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1.

Before I say it is a slider issue, I have a concern. I am shooting below 20% from 3.

I don't think its a slider issue. I think it is a shooting issue. So I have two questions:

1) Should I generally hold the shot button longer or shorter?
2) If it is the sliders, can i just do real player %
Old 02-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #50
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Before I say it is a slider issue, I have a concern. I am shooting below 20% from 3.

I don't think its a slider issue. I think it is a shooting issue. So I have two questions:

1) Should I generally hold the shot button longer or shorter?
2) If it is the sliders, can i just do real player %

I don't think I've ever shot that low before. That game where I was ATL I shot 18% but I was just jacking 3's because I was getting blown out. They weren't realistically good shots.

When you Release the button varies from player to player. Some have quick releases and some have medium and some have long releases it really depends on the shooter. You should probably use practice mode and get used to your teams releases if you aren't already familiar with them.

Also ratings, fatigue, rhythm, quality, contesting etc plays a role in FG success so you have to factor that in as well.

Lastly, you can always adjust the slider 1 pt at a time until you get it to where you're enjoying the game because this is really the only thing that matters. What works for me may not work for you. But it is possible to shoot the 3 good with these sliders.

Thanks for trying my sliders and providing your feedback. Let me know if you need anything else.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:28 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 15

Tried these for one game against the Clippers last night, it was interesting. The cpu offense was pretty good, and I noticed that they seem to go a little more to Blake in the post, and he even iso'd in the high post and took his man of the dribble and pulled up a few times or finished a driving layp/dunk, which I liked alot because this is what I've been wanting to see from the CPU offense. Will try some other teams later, with hope of seeing even more post play from the star big men.

Last edited by STLRams; 02-11-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #52
MVP

Poke's Arena

Game 1 of my new myGM

I chose to go with the Nuggets

Old 02-13-2014, 01:44 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

I love these sliders but the CPU still has to many steals and jumps lanes to often. What do you think should be adjusted to fix that? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #54
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborga
I love these sliders but the CPU still has to many steals and jumps lanes to often. What do you think should be adjusted to fix that? Thanks

Yeah patch 4 made the CPU more aggressive. This problem didn't exist pre patch 4. I'm playing some games now and I'll let us know what I come up with. In the meantime you can try lowering the CPU play passing lanes slider.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

I did lower that and stealing and the game I played felt much better. I will post later what I lowered them to.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 06:17 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just one a nail biter against LAC using these sliders and Remdizzle's roster (good combo by the way). However, I went 3-21 from 3. I'm using the Rockets so thats not realistic. Jumpers in themselves are just harder to hit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »