Home

POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1.

This is a discussion on POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1. within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2014, 07:56 AM   #57
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
I just one a nail biter against LAC using these sliders and Remdizzle's roster (good combo by the way). However, I went 3-21 from 3. I'm using the Rockets so thats not realistic. Jumpers in themselves are just harder to hit.
What I found is that shot selection and timing is more emphasized. I'll post some of my recent stats to show you my percentages. Also, 3-21 isn't a problem unless it's happening way too often with decent 3pt shooters.

I'll be updating this set later today with post patch 4 adjustments that address the CPU's over aggressive stealing defense and their shooting percentages.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:02 PM   #58
MVP

Poke's Arena

Check out the post patch 4 update on the first page.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:16 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 0

i see too much cpu blocked shots recoveries ..i block a player and he just grabs it right back in a hurry and puts it up while my players need double more time to get out of stun mode ...so why would you put the cpu hustle at a 100 ???or am i tripping here ?
Old 02-27-2014, 10:20 PM   #60
Banned

i see too much cpu blocked shots recoveries ..i block a player and he just grabs it right back in a hurry and puts it up while my players need double more time to get out of stun mode ...so why would you put the cpu hustle at a 100 ???or am i tripping here ?Hustle: 100/100 (makes players go after loose balls more realistically)really ?

and the ridiculousness of the cpu going inside and for close shots and you have em on 100 both inside and close ?? i,m confused here bro
Old 02-28-2014, 12:00 PM   #61
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moro79
i see too much cpu blocked shots recoveries ..i block a player and he just grabs it right back in a hurry and puts it up while my players need double more time to get out of stun mode ...so why would you put the cpu hustle at a 100 ???or am i tripping here ?Hustle: 100/100 (makes players go after loose balls more realistically)really ?

and the ridiculousness of the cpu going inside and for close shots and you have em on 100 both inside and close ?? i,m confused here bro
I don't have this problem. If this is something that you're seeing way too often then by all means adjust it to your likening. Yes hustling at 100 makes the CPU and USER CPU go after loose ball more realistically. At default they just watch it. Also, it's always a teams preference to go inside or get close shots. It's up to the defense to force them to shoot outside shots. When I look at the shot chart after a game I see shots from all over. Maybe you should try switching your POE's or working on defense or just adjust to your style of play. I have very realistic results with these sliders. I made them as a good gesture, everyone is free to tweak them as they see fit. Happy gaming!

Last edited by Poke; 02-28-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 12:06 PM   #62
MVP

Poke's Arena

Stats from my last game

Old 02-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #63
Banned

the stats look great ..honestly

i might give it a shot with all ur slider settings before judging or ruling something out ..i might tweak the cpu tendencies and hustle but i will try em out now first .thanks for the effort tho i appreciate it a lot .
Old 03-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #64
MVP

Poke's Arena

Stats from my latest game in my Denver MYGM

I'm currently working on a new shot tendency scheme to see if I can make it more balanced for all types of players. This game was played with them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »