Home

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

This is a discussion on J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2021, 02:50 AM   #65
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

What would be your recommended changes for playing with RP% shooting instead of timing?

Also, any plans of using the ATD roster when it releases?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2021, 04:07 AM   #66
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
What would be your recommended changes for playing with RP% shooting instead of timing?

Also, any plans of using the ATD roster when it releases?
Great question. Thing is, I'm unsure what shooting sliders affect real player %, or if any at all. I've done some testing, but I'm personally a guy who prefers shot timing. I may do some testing in the future, but try it out w/ these sliders and let me know your results.

My controller settings are:
Shot Timing: shots only
Shot feedback: Off
Green Release: Off

My reasons are:

- The skill gap is more challenging, and I like getting to know each player's shot form. & The reward system feels netter when i make them, not an algorithm.
- Real player % feels too easy, and eventually your players will get accurate %'s anyway. But That's only once you know a player's shot form. That's one of the good things that 2K has done rating & badge-wise. You just have to take the time to know their shot form, hot zones & take advantage of their badges.
- I also play with the shot feedback & green release off. I personally like as much of a challenge as possible. It keeps me playing honest, when I lose or shoot bad I can't blame anyone else except me, and it just keep me coming back. I enjoy the suspense of whether or not the shot will go in.
- Lastly I leave shot timing off of layups b/c I noticed I get more foul calls when its off. Maybe due to animations etc.

Last edited by jkits; 11-02-2021 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-02-2021, 12:13 PM   #67
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0

Jkits, I’ve been on and off with your sliders but this update has been good to me lately. I use them with Clutch’s custom roster and I’ve been getting some good game vs cpu and 2 player user vs user. Haven’t had a chance to finish the games but so far until the half I’m having lots of fun and the stats look good. I’ll try to finish a game and post some stats for u bro. Thanks for the hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 11-02-2021, 12:26 PM   #68
MVP

jk31's Arena

Don't plan to read through all 12 pages so I just ask here:

My Main gripe with the game right now (besides nonexistend AI help defense/rotations, which are unfixable by sliders) is that shooting is way too easy. When you're open the shot is green more than half of the times, resulting in absurd shooting numbers. What are the average shooting percentages that one will see using your sliders?
Old 11-02-2021, 12:48 PM   #69
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Don't plan to read through all 12 pages so I just ask here:

My Main gripe with the game right now (besides nonexistend AI help defense/rotations, which are unfixable by sliders) is that shooting is way too easy. When you're open the shot is green more than half of the times, resulting in absurd shooting numbers. What are the average shooting percentages that one will see using your sliders?
I feel you...Just check out the BOX SCORES on the main page (first page), some of my results are there for you to see yourself. You can look forward to realistic stat lines bro. I can tell that you may be an experienced player like myself. I also need a challenge or the game will become too easy, WHILE I also need realistic results as well.

The game changer is I personally play with the shot timing, shot feedback, and green release OFF...That gives me more suspense of not knowing if it will go in or not. And I have to rely on knowing each player's shot form, hot zones and badges. This affects FG% from not being too easy for the USER, and keeps me playing honest.

To truly see results for yourself, give these sliders 3-5 games and see how it plays out full circle for you. Remember, if there's something that doesn't work for you, you can always make the adjustments for yourself and to your own liking. Also leave those suggestions here, as it helps everyone.

Lastly, hopefully 2K patches the fix for shooting fouls for the CPU, as that also has an impact on FG% and total scores at the end of the game. In general, you know team shooting %s can be a mixed bag, but throughout a game in 2K it should feel realistic, have ups and downs, bring a challenge, and ultimately result in realistic stat lines. Thanks bro!

Last edited by jkits; 11-02-2021 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-02-2021, 01:05 PM   #70
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Jkits, I’ve been on and off with your sliders but this update has been good to me lately. I use them with Clutch’s custom roster and I’ve been getting some good game vs cpu and 2 player user vs user. Haven’t had a chance to finish the games but so far until the half I’m having lots of fun and the stats look good. I’ll try to finish a game and post some stats for u bro. Thanks for the hard work.

Good stuff bro! Glad you found a sweet spot with these. I've since made a few updates since the patches etc, but I think its playing pretty good at the moment man.
Old 11-02-2021, 04:42 PM   #71
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Kits what roster do u use ?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2021, 04:58 PM   #72
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Kits what roster do u use ?

Man just the updated 2K roster lol. I would love to use custom ones, but the updates just kill it for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »