Home

Why I'm Pissed At 2K Sports

This is a discussion on Why I'm Pissed At 2K Sports within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #17
Rookie

Semipro91's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Why I'm Pissed At 2K Sports

Attention Original Poster: Not everyone wants what you want. I don't know why you feel the need to take to the forums to "Rant". Believe it or not DEVs do care about your feedback, but a post like this will never be read because of the way you approached it. Why you couldn't just post a professional paragraph about the things you don't like and why I have no idea.

2K Cant win. If Association were in this game instead of MyGM people would complain that the game is "stale". I think 2K did a good job of keeping things fresh and adding a new aspect like MyGM.

Also I'm not surprised that the people doing the most complaining in this thread have Laker logos.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #18
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

@semipro... I'm not sure if we read the same original post. OP stated what he did not like about the game and why he didn't like it. He stated that next gen took away the opportunity for him to control all 30 teams like he could in current gen. I don't think it is unfair to expect that an "upgraded" version of the same game would have a feature that is already on current gen.

In addition, he gave the game credit stating that it was gorgeous and played well. There are tons of threads where people are going crazy with infatuation over different aspects of this game. I'm not really bothered by this one that (in my opinion) was well formulated and put together. Just my thoughts though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Last edited by CWSapp757; 11-15-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #19
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

I have to agree with the OP on the topic of options. This game has the least amount of options I've seen in a recent 2K video game. Heck I might even say an EA game.

The roster editor is horrible and a waste of time. You will have millions of rosters online for no apparent reason this year.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #20
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

I think next year's version will improve upon everything.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #21
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semipro91
Attention Original Poster: Not everyone wants what you want. I don't know why you feel the need to take to the forums to "Rant". Believe it or not DEVs do care about your feedback, but a post like this will never be read because of the way you approached it. Why you couldn't just post a professional paragraph about the things you don't like and why I have no idea.

2K Cant win. If Association were in this game instead of MyGM people would complain that the game is "stale". I think 2K did a good job of keeping things fresh and adding a new aspect like MyGM.

Also I'm not surprised that the people doing the most complaining in this thread have Laker logos.
I thought you were allowed to express your opinions on these forums and as far as the Lakers logo comment, that speaks to your own level of ignorance, not mine. Go troll somewhere else. I wrote what I wrote for me and people who feel the same way I do. If you don't like it, I don't care.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 4
Thumbs up Re: Why I'm Pissed At 2K Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolakfan
I thought you were allowed to express your opinions on these forums and as far as the Lakers logo comment, that speaks to your own level of ignorance, not mine. Go troll somewhere else. I wrote what I wrote for me and people who feel the same way I do. If you don't like it, I don't care.
My poor english does not allow me to write what i'm thinking, but you write it in my place !
Old 11-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #23
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

im so happy i've got my current gen. i wont have ps4 until late december at the earliest, and from the looks of it that will be ONLY to play career mode...and who knows i might end up going with live and their crappy player models if the gameplay/features trump 2k
Old 11-15-2013, 05:00 PM   #24
Rookie

Escobeats's Arena

OVR: 0

I must be the only one who's happy....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »