Home

Error Code CE-34878-0 Users, Try This and Provide Feedback

This is a discussion on Error Code CE-34878-0 Users, Try This and Provide Feedback within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #41
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Error Code CE-34878-0 Users, Try This and Provide Feedback

Played three games in MyGM mode of all things, and I didn't see any error like I did the night before while I was playing a Quick Game. I was experiencing the error after the halftime show, so my first game I skipped through it. Then I let it play out during the second and third games, and I didn't get an error.

I don't know if my experience was a fluke or what....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #42
Just started!

OVR: 0

I am experiencing this crash but since I saved and exited a game in progress intloads directly into the game and crashes after a couple seconds. It is also midway through the Rookie season so I dont think I have any game day gear since I havent purchased any. Is there gear that is on by default? Also is there any way to get back to the main screen from a game in progress?
Old 12-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #43
Rookie

I can confirm on my mycareer that has been crashing since forever just worked after taking off all accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoog123
I am experiencing this crash but since I saved and exited a game in progress intloads directly into the game and crashes after a couple seconds. It is also midway through the Rookie season so I dont think I have any game day gear since I havent purchased any. Is there gear that is on by default? Also is there any way to get back to the main screen from a game in progress?
You can take off the gear in the main screen before you go into any modes. Just go to features and my player. There will be the myplayer closet there that you can take the stuff off from

Old 12-07-2013, 03:01 AM   #45
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Ok NOW IM PISSED. Could someone help me get my sanity back?

I started myCareer again. Somehow during the practice, where you will have some altercation with your teammates and have your asst. coach interfere, somehow when you bumped to your teammate and will start the altercation, it stop and cause the DREADED ERROR.

I cannot go on. I exit from the practice, after all the reboots and restarts, STILL GIVING ME THE CODE ERROR. Do you guys know how to work around on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 04:45 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostoriginal
You can take off the gear in the main screen before you go into any modes. Just go to features and my player. There will be the myplayer closet there that you can take the stuff off from

No he has the same situation as me his my career loads directly into a game not driving to the arena or on the plane I'm guessing mine won't work even after removing gear because it's loading directly to a game
Old 12-07-2013, 04:55 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongTakeover90
No he has the same situation as me his my career loads directly into a game not driving to the arena or on the plane I'm guessing mine won't work even after removing gear because it's loading directly to a game
Damn guess you gotta wait for them to patch this piece of crap

Old 12-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongTakeover90
yeah, you can take it off. go to features then mycloset. i was able to turn all the gear off (my file was stuck in a press conference). i also changed the suit i was wearing to something else and would you know what, IT LET ME GET PAST THE SPOT IT KEPT CRASHING AT.

however, one concerning note, it only let me thru after i selected a bs answer (yes i ate lunch alone in my car). all other answers crashed. now i've had like 5 cutscenes about it..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »