Home

The most frustrating thing in this game.

This is a discussion on The most frustrating thing in this game. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2014, 07:37 PM   #33
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The most frustrating thing in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javicd21
Has anyone had this game play out. Q1:close game Q2: you blow them out by at least 12 Q3: They take a 10 point lead Q4:you quit playing the game?

Don't care what anybody tells me...the 3Q logic plays out EVERY single game. they will shot near %60 percent no matter what you do simple
Old 04-24-2014, 10:39 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 2

I agree its not even just block shoots but like ever time there is a lose ball affter the CPU losses its drible or affter a defected pass they get the ball back. Its by far the worst part of the gameplay the losses balls. Its gotten to the point where when ever i block a shoot or defect a pass or they lose there dribble i say to my self they are going to get it back and score.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #35
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Yes bro 3rd quarters always blow me. I shoot over 50% 1st 2nd and 4th quarter but 3rd I'm close to 30% on the same type if shots .

I think it's a way for the game to balance out. It's been like that for a while in 2k games though
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2014, 09:13 AM   #36
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I agree its not even just block shoots but like ever time there is a lose ball affter the CPU losses its drible or affter a defected pass they get the ball back. Its by far the worst part of the gameplay the losses balls. Its gotten to the point where when ever i block a shoot or defect a pass or they lose there dribble i say to my self they are going to get it back and score.
yea loose ball issues definitely kill the experience. i was playing a my career game yesterday. jumped a passing lane and knocked the ball away for what should have been an easy breakaway dunk. instead i turned into a soccer player and got called for a kicked ball which gave the cpu possession back. i have my steals awareness hustle and hands all maxed out. i also have the interceptor sig skill. yet its still almost impossible to get a good steal for a fast break.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »